The Indicator Guys / Zen Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Leonard Indicator Guys

Hi everyone, I was easing myself back into the markets and came across the Indicator guys and Chris Leonard, he seemed very genuine and the software he was offering didn't promise massive gains.

I have paid some money for software and it was pretty good so bought some more, since then he has disappeared, long shot, does anyone have his contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Hi Gary, I hope you don't part with too much money as it will end in tears. Chris is a nice guy when you first get to speak to him and then he starts to ignore you.
He was ok with me until I let it slip to Alan Rich that he fleeced Chris and then Chris got the hump haha.

Chris and Alan were partners for a while.

I have no idea why he has changed the website name 3 times in the last year though.
indicatorguys
zendicators
and Now dynamiteindicators
Ask him for genuine proof that he is a trader and he wont show you.

Over to you Chris
Ray

Hi Ray,

I had some software delivered but paid for additional that never arrived. He seems like a very genuine guy who does not promise to make you a millionaire and the systems seem pretty straight forward. But unfortunately, after the initial burst of enthusiasm to sell the systems there is little follow up and a the promise if unlimited support is just a blatant lie.

I am owed around £850 plus and one of the indicators has stopped working as the license has timed out.

i have emailed him A LOT, tried to be nice about things and not so nice, I have also tried to contact his via social media to get a resolution, all I want is what I paid for.

I think I am going to have no choice but to take him and his sister to small claims court as I paid once to her paypal account an the other to his personal account.

I think we know why he has changed his website name so many times, to get new punters who don't do their research.

I'll be posting similar information on every forum until I get a resolution I think and to also warn people what this guy is like.

Looks like the Indicator guys has gone bust with CCJ's and the other two companies are not registered, I'll have to see if i can take him and his sister to court personally.

I will have to take advice on this more for the principle that the money.

Chris, if you are reading this I suggest you get in touch with me to make things easier for us both (and your sister).

Gary

Hi Gary,
If you do a bit of research from some of the companycheck type websites you will come across his home address.
Have you tried contacting paypal to let them know that you bought products that never actually arrived and you want a refund. Also find his youtube page and post your views on there.
I hope this helps.

No worries, I have a credit check website for business so I can find him no problem. I wanted to resolve this amicably bit is seems that is not the way that he wants to work.

the latest approach for all Trainers / mentors / academy style vendors is to not overpromise anymore on those shiny websites and youtube videos

instead they've gone much more low key with the slow sell...building up a rapport with potential punters ..lots of chummy chummy emails and a little help .....the hard sell has gone

then bang...........once they have your dough they freeze up and disappear......

sorry to hear your issues .........there plenty of wolves still out there sadly with the sheepskins on

certainly go for the payment provider / route to discuss potential foul play ..at the very least you can get them barred from that route to fleecing punters

N

Hi guys.

Its funny I should come across this. I have actually experienced something similar about a year ago but didnt think I had any options so I was hoping you guys could let me know how you are dealing with it and if there is anyway to get my money back. I short I paid out £1500 for something I never received.

I thought the company had shut down but looks like it is just been rebranded. I emailed dynamite indicators a few days ago and got a reply from Chris so its obviously still him behind it

As I paid bank transfer I didnt think I had any options. do you have any advice on what I can do

Gary are you still planning to take this to court. I may join you if we have a case

My son got to know Chris Leonard via Alan Rich a couple of years back.Following a silver tongued approach from Chris promising an eventual partnership ,the offer of vast earnings and even indicating that he would be prepared to pay the deposit towards a home my son went to work for The Indicator Guys for a couple of months.All went well for a few weeks but in an approach similar to the one that he seems to adopt towards customers Chris quickly lost interest and refused to hand over money owed for wages and commission sales.Needless to say son walked out without giving any notice-not sure if he has taken the legal route to pursue the money owed or if he has just written it off.Notice that The Indicator Guys website has been taken down and the telephone number is no longer obtainable so perhaps we can draw our own conclusions.Also see that the website of Alan Rich no longer exists-is he still around?

My son got to know Chris Leonard via Alan Rich a couple of years back.Following a silver tongued approach from Chris promising an eventual partnership ,the offer of vast earnings and even indicating that he would be prepared to pay the deposit towards a home my son went to work for The Indicator Guys for a couple of months.All went well for a few weeks but in an approach similar to the one that he seems to adopt towards customers Chris quickly lost interest and refused to hand over money owed for wages and commission sales.Needless to say son walked out without giving any notice-not sure if he has taken the legal route to pursue the money owed or if he has just written it off.Notice that The Indicator Guys website has been taken down and the telephone number is no longer obtainable so perhaps we can draw our own conclusions.Also see that the website of Alan Rich no longer exists-is he still around?

Alan Rich charged £1390 for 2 days mentoring and did not learn much at all.
He lives in Sunbury.

Like others Chris fleeced me for £400 and turned nasty and unhelpful once he had my money. I can see why Michael Fasani the other indicator guy left the business a few years back.

Last edited:
Hi. guys. Just to let everyone know these have rebranded as dynamite indicators. Please everyone stay well away. So many people in this form and others have posted terrible things about them. They basically steal money and dont give people what they promise.

The software is worthless. You can find all that stuff for free on the internet and even ebay!!!

Hi Gary,
If you do a bit of research from some of the companycheck type websites you will come across his home address.
Have you tried contacting paypal to let them know that you bought products that never actually arrived and you want a refund. Also find his youtube page and post your views on there.
I hope this helps.

Hi everyone, I am going to reply to this thread later today but just on the note of Ray.

If you remember I gave you the software for free because it was xmas and you had just had a kidney transplant and I thought it would cheer you up. The only person you paid was Alan Rich and I just worked for him at the time.

You then were emailing me so much and my father had just died that I could not help you any further and you became nasty and started posting on my youtube and personal facebook. I also have these emails if you want them.

Anyway, here is how a goodwill gesture got Ray posting on every thread.

RAY.png

Ill update the rest later.

Hi Ian, I am also replying to this post you have made regarding Jamie. Jamie came into the business after Alan left us. Jamie had just been fired by his stepdad and was a good guy so he came on board. He was not on a salary and was paid, however when my father died and Jamies child was born we parted ways as I had to look after my mum for some time after. I have spoken to Jamie many times since then and have never seen a problem. I wont go into personal details here as it is not fair on you but I have emailed you.

Again, the only times people have not been able to get hold of me was when my dad died of lung cancer and I had to leave for a while. As soon as I came back I helped anyone waiting for me and would never pick up and leave for anything less than what happened.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I was easing myself back into the markets and came across the Indicator guys and Chris Leonard, he seemed very genuine and the software he was offering didn't promise massive gains.

I have paid some money for software and it was pretty good so bought some more, since then he has disappeared, long shot, does anyone have his contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Hi Gary

I am sorry if you are missing anything you have paid for, please reply to my email so that we can get this sorted.

Many Thanks

Chris

Hi Ian, I am also replying to this post you have made regarding Jamie. Jamie came into the business after Alan left us. Jamie had just been fired by his stepdad and was a good guy so he came on board. He was not on a salary and was paid, however when my father died and Jamies child was born we parted ways as I had to look after my mum for some time after. I have spoken to Jamie many times since then and have never seen a problem. I wont go into personal details here as it is not fair on you but I have emailed you.

Again, the only times people have not been able to get hold of me was when my dad died of lung cancer and I had to leave for a while. As soon as I came back I helped anyone waiting for me and would never pick up and leave for anything less than what happened.

Thanks
Hi Chris-First of all sorry to hear about your dad.My own father passed away on Boxing Day so I know that these things make life very difficult and I did not even have a widowed mother to concern myself with as my own Mum died in 2013.In all honesty I do not know the final outcome of the situation with Jamie-he is now 27 years old with a law degree and a child of his own so he certainly does not need Daddy to fight his corner for him.All that I recall was him phoning me early one morning whist I was working about 3 years ago somewhat upset that he had allegedly not received some payment for what he was owed and I gave him some advice.Not much more on the subject has been said since but if like you say you and Jamie have subsequently spoken and everything is fine between you then that is great to hear.Like you say Jamie is one of lifes good guys and as his Dad I am very pleased with how he has turned out and what he has achieved so far.Best Wishes and Good Trading-Ian

Jut saw this thread and could not resist jumping in. I own best part of the software that these guys have to offer and whilst the support has not always been the quickest I have always managed to get help and the software itself has helped me somewhat. I have been trading many many years and can trade with or without indicators. I frequent stocks and have dabbled in gold. While a very much have my own method the day trading indicator has helped me get my entry. I don't have much else to say. I see some people with other stories here but I for one never experienced this and thought only fair to bring my story of experience to the table.

Hi everyone, I am going to reply to this thread later today but just on the note of Ray.

If you remember I gave you the software for free because it was xmas and you had just had a kidney transplant and I thought it would cheer you up. The only person you paid was Alan Rich and I just worked for him at the time.

You then were emailing me so much and my father had just died that I could not help you any further and you became nasty and started posting on my youtube and personal facebook. I also have these emails if you want them.

Anyway, here is how a goodwill gesture got Ray posting on every thread.

RAY.png

Ill update the rest later.

Dont forget to update the part where you got me to pay you via your friends paypal account and then kept messaging me when i cancelled it.

I was actually thinking of Chris today as i received 2 phonecalls yesterday Which i cant say too much about at the moment.

It's quite sad how it ended up like this as Chris does seem a really nice guy, Maybe his overheads make it hard for him to stay decent.

Dont forget to update the part where you got me to pay you via your friends paypal account and then kept messaging me when i cancelled it.

I was actually thinking of Chris today as i received 2 phonecalls yesterday Which i cant say too much about at the moment.

It's quite sad how it ended up like this as Chris does seem a really nice guy, Maybe his overheads make it hard for him to stay decent.

Hi Ray,

As mentioned, I do not want this to turn into anything apart from me explaining myself to some unhappy customers.

You got far more than you ever paid me in software and time.

I think you will find that we only parted ways when you setup multiple accounts on social media and forums and started commenting on every forum and thread some very childish things about myself and other traders. The problem is you did this all with the same IP address so I confronted you about it asking why you would do such a thing. I still have those emails too.

All I am saying to everyone is, sorry if you are missing anything you paid for. I don't want to keep saying it but after my father died I had to leave the business. I was not in my usual frame of mind.

I am back now and if you are owed anything please just let me know via email and I will set it straight.

All the best Ray.

Chris

Last edited:
Hi Ray,

As mentioned, I do not want this to turn into anything apart from me explaining myself to some unhappy customers.

You got far more than you ever paid me in software and time.

I think you will find that we only parted ways when you setup multiple accounts on social media and forums and started commenting on every forum and thread some very childish things about myself and other traders. The problem is you did this all with the same IP address so I confronted you about it asking why you would do such a thing. I still have those emails too.

All I am saying to everyone is, sorry if you are missing anything you paid for. I don't want to keep saying it but after my father died I had to leave the business. I was not in my usual frame of mind.

I am back now and if you are owed anything please just let me know via email and I will set it straight.

All the best Ray.

Chris

Chris, Just get over it:
I did set up more than one account on social media and the reason was, When you get any sort of negative criticism you get the hump and block the people from writing anything else (aren't public forums PUBLIC for the reason of giving reviews Good or Bad), You are always pointing out that you are a Successful Forex Trader but will never ever show any form of accounts to back this up.
Another thing which i have noticed about you is that once you send people an Email you have some sort of software that lets you know when they have read it and you message them instantly to give them your sales pitch (have any of you guys noticed that)
You also said that i should email you if i had any issues to sort out But your email address [email protected] is no longer active.
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
No MX or A records for theindicatorguys.com

And You do have my phone number as we have spoken on the phone before when you Called me after the negative comments that i left you.

You put in the last part of your previous post that you are now back and i you owe me anything to let you know and you will sort it out, Just check your accounts and check if i have ever paid any money to you that you think was justified or not. I can't remember asking you for any refund recently apart from the time when i paid a company that was run by Alan Rich and Yourself the sum of £1500, (Alan Rich did actually refund me £750) I also have loads of emails as proof.

I am also NOT saying that you did call me on Monday 24/04/2017 and give me very serious threats as i don't know who that was yet, It is in the hands of the network provider and the police.

You are more than welcome to sue me if you feel that i have made any slanderous comments and any Unjust comments that i may or may not have made that you can prove to me I WILL GIVE A SINCERE APOLOGY.

If the owners of this website want to remove all of my comments due to them being negative i don't mind.

Good luck everyone and Happy Trading. :)

Chris, Just get over it:
I did set up more than one account on social media and the reason was, When you get any sort of negative criticism you get the hump and block the people from writing anything else (aren't public forums PUBLIC for the reason of giving reviews Good or Bad), You are always pointing out that you are a Successful Forex Trader but will never ever show any form of accounts to back this up.
Another thing which i have noticed about you is that once you send people an Email you have some sort of software that lets you know when they have read it and you message them instantly to give them your sales pitch (have any of you guys noticed that)
You also said that i should email you if i had any issues to sort out But your email address [email protected] is no longer active.
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
No MX or A records for theindicatorguys.com

And You do have my phone number as we have spoken on the phone before when you Called me after the negative comments that i left you.

You put in the last part of your previous post that you are now back and i you owe me anything to let you know and you will sort it out, Just check your accounts and check if i have ever paid any money to you that you think was justified or not. I can't remember asking you for any refund recently apart from the time when i paid a company that was run by Alan Rich and Yourself the sum of £1500, (Alan Rich did actually refund me £750) I also have loads of emails as proof.

I am also NOT saying that you did call me on Monday 24/04/2017 and give me very serious threats as i don't know who that was yet, It is in the hands of the network provider and the police.

You are more than welcome to sue me if you feel that i have made any slanderous comments and any Unjust comments that i may or may not have made that you can prove to me I WILL GIVE A SINCERE APOLOGY.

If the owners of this website want to remove all of my comments due to them being negative i don't mind.

Good luck everyone and Happy Trading. :)

Hi Ray,

No problem, [email protected] was active until April 4th this year. Lots of customers have been emailed back since.

We can go around in circles as I know you like to have the last word.

No one is denying I was not available for 2 years while I looked after my mother in another country.

The point is I am back not and trying to help any customers who need me.

Chris

I sincerely hope that they all get your help and undivided attention.

Maybe you might show them that you are a successful trader and let them take a peek at your Real trading records.

Good luck in all that you achieve Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.