Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi guys. New to forums, trading and the markets. Have recently opened my first trading account and am trying to start finding my feet. I expect to be doing a lot more reading than anything else. I have managed to make a few successful trades on forex and crude although more down to luck I think....

Hello everyone. Newbie here regarding trading. I have a special interest in learning about day trading. It seems there is a LOT of useful information on this forum, so I expect I will be reading a lot for the next months before becoming active in the trading world.

tooka break from here but i am back. i always am learning but will help answer questions where i can! welcome all new traders and best of luck.

Hey, I’m new here, I hope i can learn with other more experience traders. I’m novice in trading world

hello am new here
i want to know when to enter trade and win
and how one can know that he will win a trade

Hi everyone. My name is Andy and I am pretty new to trading the Forex Markets. My feeling is that there is a lot to learn. Still papertrading. I will need to become a stable trader before I will fund my account with real money. Hope to get nice contacts and learn from every bodies content and replies. Untill my next post! Cheers, Andy

USEFUL LINKS

Listed below are some great resources that you’ll find in the Reception category, elsewhere on T2W and beyond . . .

T2W THREADS
Introduce Yourself
If you've not introduced yourself yet, please go to the thread above and tell us how you found us and what you hope to get from the site.
I’m New To TRADING – Where Do I Start Sticky
If you’re new to trading and suffering from information overload, this thread will help to cut a path through the trading jungle and set you on your way!
About Us
Got any questions or concerns? Click on the link above to send an e-mail or private message (PM) to the appropriate member of staff.

T2W ARTICLES
All you ever wanted to know about Articles african violets pots !
Just as politicians have 'talks about talks', this article explains how to get the most out of the Articles section of the site.

Found a good thread, Article or website that you think other members would like? Post a link to this Sticky - or PM it to timsk - and we'll add it here.

This is introduction section. Am i right>? if yes then wy you do this here

Hi everyone. My name is Andy and I am pretty new to trading the Forex Markets. My feeling is that there is a lot to learn. Still papertrading. I will need to become a stable trader before I will fund my account with real money. Hope to get nice contacts and learn from every bodies content and replies. Untill my next post! Cheers, Andy
Hey Andy! Good to have you here. I am going to wish you all the luck and yes do emphasize on learning and practicing if you want to be profitable.

I am oviz , I v been trading for 4yrs now, trading has been good but when started newly I v losses, but now enjoying my trading life.

Hello fellow traders!

My name is Mike and I am fairly new to trading, however I have been researching and trading pretty much full time for the last 3 to 4 months or so. I am aspiring to be a full time day trader and for now I am focusing on day trading/scalping small to medium caps in the US Market using momentum strategies and a few hand picked technical set ups.

I am a long biased trader as I am trading a Cash Account with ThinkOrSwim to bypass the PDT rule and so cannot short any stocks, however once I prove I am a profitable trader and have a winning strategy in place I will open a $25K+ account with LightSpeed. I had an original account size of about $9,500 and am currently down about $500 overall after a horrible last month of trading, wiping out my modest gains and going into the red. I use Trade Ideas to help me find stocks and sometimes Benzinga Pro. I also have a very small IG account where I swing trade a few currency pairs and occasionally the S&P 500 so am open to FX conversations but mostly just focused on scalping.

I am still in the process of coming up with a strict trading plan and I think one of the hardest parts of day trading as a solo entity is not having other traders to bounce ideas off and review your trades, hence why I am very excited to join Trade2Win and become an active member of it. I am looking to meet other new starters in a similar boat as well as seasoned traders who have been through it all before and are willing to offer some advice or even become a mentor.

If you'd like to connect with me to discuss strategies, setups, trader emotions/psychology or review trades I'll be monitoring my inbox regularly so please feel free to drop me a line.

All the best and happy trading!
Mike

You start by learning straight away that there are criminals/con-men out there. I am talking about Finspreads who now call themselves EFX. Read this if you don't believe me :

And here they are again :

These bums stole thousands from me.

Hello:

I have been an investor for over 20 years and have self managed my portfolio. Taught myself and I do come from school of hard knocks. I guess I was lucky to have always been interested in technology and was an early investor in Apple, Amazon and Tesla. During recent lockdown, I went over some lessons to teach myself options trading which I intend to pursue more in future. I look forward and hope to learn a lot in the group.
Thanks.

Hi everyone,

my trading path started back in 2017. It took me almost 2 years to filter out the crap and scam on the internet just to find some genuine people that i can trust. I'm a senior software developer and i was able to join forces with senior traders to develop a solid system for trading the FX market. To learn more about it, go to the commercial Trading indicators & Systems forum section and look for "Uncle Lee´s Pip Hunter".

As a retail trader I wish i had a tool like that at my disposal when i started trading.

I wish everyone all the best in their trading career.
Cheers and stay safe

hi Andy, good luck and my best advice is to ASK questions, do not go into live trading with any uncertainties be sure of your strategy and trust your trading plan. and practice on demo until you feel ready, do not rush the learning time.

best wishes!

Hi, everyone, i'm happy to join this forum! Hope useful posts and interesting threads