Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hello everyone - I'm a newbie to trading, looking to start with FX after being very unsuccessful with Equities for the past 6 months. Looking forward to learning more from the wealth of resources on here :)

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie as well. So many different paths and the eventual information overload out there. I hope to acquire the best path(s) to becoming a successful Forex trader by building successful trading habits and psychology from the mentors within Trade2Win.

Hi folks,

My main interest is in money management and writing covered equity options is part of my strategy. The goal (long term) is to out perform the FTSE 100 share index. At the present time I'm reading up on equity options and learning as much as I can before taking the plunge. I'm also waiting to see what becomes of Brexit, the latest on that seems to be there is a deal in the offing which hopefully will be good news for UK equities.

Hey all,

I am new to the forum. I am relatively new to trading as well. I have been in the learning phase for a month and only invested petty amounts outside of a 401k. I have been specializing my studies towards dividend income investing. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Glenns

Hi and Welcome
A lot of great answers already shared here, so I will just add this, take your time and dont be over whelmed, there is no race to finishing, Work through at your own pace and be confident in what you have covered before moving on.
It is all too easy to rush and then give up!

Good Day Everyone,
I thank the administrator for admitting me to this forum. I am a Stock Trader from Nigeria. It is a privilege to join and learn from you, how to invest in Overseas Stocks.
Thank you members of this forum.

Hi I'm from italy and I'am trading since about one year and a half on forex and cfds(dax30): I'm not profitable but I'm trying to improve my strategy

Hi, everyone i am new to this trade2win site,
and i'm going to share an my own quotes soon,
nice to meet everyone

Last edited:
I am Henry Like, from Nigeria and I am 36, I am a businessman and I have loved trading, I am here to get some help and directives and advice's from the members.

Hi all. Been learning here for a week or so, have a few questions most likely so thought I'd join! A big UK wave from me to you!