Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi,
My name is Maria Ramirez and i am a Canadian although because of work i spend more time in Europe. I am hoping to make great connections and increase my business networks.

HI,
I am Tino (44y), full-time trader over 16 years, over 10 years of experience in Brokerage business as
Risk Manager, Fund Manager, Metatrader Manager and currently working in EU regulated FX broker "Tier1FX"

I am here to help to experienced and newbie traders in every advanced point in Forex Trading and Forex Brokerage principles.

Thanks for accepting my joining to your forum.

Tino

Hi all. I'm a relative newbie, with some basic knowledge of trading. I'm fascinated with learning new and challenging things. I can't believe i've waited until I am one month away from 50 to begin trading......I'm taking it slow and want to learn all I can before jumping in and learning from my mistakes, although I do expect to make some. My experience up until a few months ago only encompassed my companies 401k plan. Anyways, excited to read all I can here and hope to secure my future with all the help I can get.
-Dave Maq

Hey everyone! I am a new member here. Trading for about 5 years. Used to use EA as well as trading by myself
Welcome to the forum. There are some very experienced traders on here, who know "which way is up".

I've been trading for over 20 years but, to be honest, the days have gone when I relied on it for my income. Now, it's a hobby that I have the occasional flutter with. Whatever you may know or, think that you know, you will be taking on pro traders using algorithms, AI, etc. It's not easy.

My best advice is to concentrate on one market ONLY. Be it a currency pair, a stock index or a commodity. Follow it every day. Learn how it moves, it's interaction with other markets. Look where the areas of support and resistance are. S&R is not foolproof but it does give you some guidance of market reaction at certain levels.

Hello Everyone, I'm Michael, I'm Nigerian, I'm really new to trading, I've done a lot of homework and I'm currently using my demo account to practice, but I really need a bit of guidance and sort of mentorship from an experienced trader to sort of grasp what the reality of trading is like, I really want to make enough profit to be able to take care of Fam and travel abroad, I look forward to working with anyone

Hello Everyone, I'm Michael, I'm Nigerian, I'm really new to trading, I've done a lot of homework and I'm currently using my demo account to practice, but I really need a bit of guidance and sort of mentorship from an experienced trader to sort of grasp what the reality of trading is like, I really want to make enough profit to be able to take care of Fam and travel abroad, I look forward to working with anyone
Welcome my friend.

I suggest you search for threads here which discuss the aspects you are trying to learn, or just make a new thread if there are no up to date threads.

You could make a journal in the section for journals. There you can discuss your experience of trading and get advise on your approach to trading as a whole

Hello guys, I am Victor, born in Austria, currently MSc student, trading for about 2 years, trying to improve my algo/quant trading.

Welcome :)
This is a very nice place to learn, and has some very informative people.

I look forward to learning from your algo/Quant threads/questions

Hi All,

Brand new so looking for some guidance regarding the forums.

I've been investing in equities, ETF's and OEIC's for the last 3 years and I'm now looking to take my first steps into trading Options (specifically longer dated).

I've covered the nature of options via professional qualifications and University but have zero practical experience. I'm brushing up on my general knowledge and looking at more complex areas of option pricing models (including greeks).

My first hurdle seems to be options brokers available in the UK, if anyone can provide some guidance here I would be eternally grateful.

Looking forward to discussing further!

TT90.

Hi Everyone,

Also new, but my registration is not. Looking for forex signals and advice from the community.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just boasting my max drawdown for the recent year of trading is 0.65%.