Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi there...l newbie here in t2w....hopefully there is something resourceful ideas to come up together we stand.

Hello. I'd like to learn how to trade Futures and Options. I have a not-that-great day job. I'm determined to escape a life of mediocrity.

I'm looking to make a living from trading. I'm preparing for the CFA Level 1 in December to give myself a bit of a foundation. I've downloaded about 20 books on Options.

If anyone else would like some encouragement to study, or someone that's in a similar situation; I'd like to talk to you. After I come home from work, it's hard to crack open Hull's Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives textbook and start reading. It would be nice to have some encouragement from someone in a similar situation.

I like the books Black Swan, Antifragile, Skin in the Game, Fooled by Randomness.

Hi everyone

I learn and trade myself for 3 years, initially I was doing ok, probably beginner's luck, and then I just kept losing and never make my money back (I rather not say how much, is just too ashamed).

i am here to seek help and advise from all other successful people, please offer me whatever help, I am very willing to learn, and I just want to be successful.

Many thanks

Hi everyone

I am new in trading before i start i want to learn more about trading strategies and daily stock informations. I hope this forum will help me a lot in learning. I am focusing on intraday mostly. I need suggesions recomendation from successfull peoples like you guys. I hope a better support from your side.
Happy trading ☺

Hello guys , new to the trading community and I'm looking to learn a lot so I can start trading full time!

Hi all, new here, want to ask a question about brokers, as ive had enough of being ripped off by interactive investor. £8 per trade and £10 per month

Im thinking to change to either

IWEB by Halifax or X-O By Jarvis

Both brokers charge only £5 per trade, with no additional costs...(no monthly yearly admin fees)

But I would like to hear any other recommendations if you have them?

Hi guys!

A little about us. We are a team of traders and programmers who have been trading in the forex market since 2012. Our trading signals and the first year occupy a leading position in the profitability and reliability of investments. We are also engaged in the development and optimization of trading algorithms in MQL language.

Hi guys!

A little about us. We are a team of traders and programmers who have been trading in the forex market since 2012. Our trading signals and the first year occupy a leading position in the profitability and reliability of investments. We are also engaged in the development and optimization of trading algorithms in MQL language.

can you let us know how you trade......?....thats what this Forum is all about ...not flogging black boxes

N

can you let us know how you trade......?....thats what this Forum is all about ...not flogging black boxes

N

Yes, of course. No problem! We use mainly automated trading advisors. In this case, we use different methods of trading. Day trading, scalping systems, as well as some representatives of our team use a martingale order grid. All advisors that we trade are written and optimized by us. I think monitoring links are prohibited here, we have something to praise. I think the question arises, why are we here. We write quite a few trading systems and indicators that we post in free access and often in open source. Very often, people suggest new ideas for us to use our developments. As a result, interacting, we go to a common goal.

Hello everyone!

My name is Bayana. I am a part of developers team willing to communicate and share experiences with a trading community worldwide.

Our team founded RADDAR financial screener. It saves up to 80% of trader’s time a day for market data search and further analysis. No more waste of time, just ready-to-use trading reports. Here you can find intraday market recommendations on currency pairs, country indexes, commodities, and cryptocurrencies as well.

We offer full access to our platform for 2 weeks absolutely for free. As feedback, we ask to fill in a questionnaire. It is a part of our market expansion survey. If you would like to get the trial, please, send me a message so that I can explain to you how to get it and a link to a user’s questionnaire for filling in.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

Hello everyone

I am new here from today.

This is my first post to say "hello" to everyone.

My interests include:

Trading (obviously :) ) and Gaming

soo...letz go... 🙃

Hey there!

I am a senior at UMD, and am studying Finance/Information Systems. I am currently doing an internship for Equity Research, however, through this internship I learned about Trading and would like to learn more on that, and get advice on a career path right out of undergrad. Excited to dive in!

Hey there!

I am a senior at UMD, and am studying Finance/Information Systems. I am currently doing an internship for Equity Research, however, through this internship I learned about Trading and would like to learn more on that, and get advice on a career path right out of undergrad. Excited to dive in!

Skip MBA and go straight into Trading

Hey there!

Hi there, check out some vids by smbtraining or read something by Mike Bellafiore, thats a realistic place to start.