If somebody has an experience of copying losing strategy with reverse?

when you trade opposite of losing strategy , it does not make it profitable , since trading is zero sum game.You need high probability set up to get a winning trade.

Thanks guys. I am also have not find any possibility to be profitable trading opposite of losing.

I hope its all clear now HENRY mate.

If not, let me give an example of why reverse strategy doesn't work.

Suppose the chart is at 10,000 and you see the TA suggesting a probability of price rising further, lets's say probability of 70%. So the maximum probability of price going down can't be more than 30%. 30% is no basis for a trade.

Even if it commences a downward movement, and is actually falling, so the initial outcome is within the 30% band, the probability of it falling for a significant distance and continuously has to be very poor until the entire chart pattern has been re-written.

It always seems like a great idea to bracket price with both a buy and a sell order, so that whichever way price moves you gain a profit. In fact, one direction is always more likely to occur AND continue than the other. If the probability is only 50% for each direction, then a significant move in either is unlikely and you would be opening a trade based on exactly a 50% probability, which equates to a coin-toss.

As has been said, high probability trades are what to look for.

Thank you. It is clear now.