IC Markets broker, in my opinion, has lower commissions

buytrader

I am using this broker and i have to say that have lower commissions 5,50 dollars for 1 lot of trade (5,50=entry + exit) and spread almost null. (ECN account/raw spread account)
Max account leverage 500.
The standard account is not good for me. The spread it too high.
There is a new telegram group of Ic markets specialized on automatic trading: https://t.me/icmarketsbrokers
IC Markets website: [link removed]

Do you know another good broker with commissions smaller ?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think that’s the lowest commission today. My broker (turnkey forex) charges only $2RT, rest of the conditions are same as IC.

I am using this broker and i have to say that have lower commissions 5,50 dollars for 1 lot of trade (5,50=entry + exit) and spread almost null. (ECN account/raw spread account)
Max account leverage 500.
The standard account is not good for me. The spread it too high.
There is a new telegram group of Ic markets specialized on automatic trading: https://t.me/icmarketsbrokers
IC Markets website: [link removed]

Do you know another good broker with commissions smaller ?
Thanks.
I don’t think ic market has the lowest commission you will get many good brokers around offering even lower commissions than that, like easymarkets, hotforex, fxview, Hycm, tickmill etc.

Lower commission could be great but not ideal thing to pick a broker. Anyway, IC markets is a good choice, this Australian one is reputable and credible.

I tried them their execution does not compare to Yadix, i have not found any broker who can beat their execution. (fast and accurate) and I used HFT at both broker.

Why do you think that lowest commissions is a good thing?! It means that they are dealing desk, market making, b-booking whatever you like to call it. The true cost to a proper STP broker is more that these scummy brokers are offering, so how can they offer you so low, without taking risk on your trading?

IF you have a profitable EA or strategy, you CANNOT win at these brokers!

We've been using IC for quite some time now, although we've been hearing good things about FP Markets. Would be very interested to know if anyone has switched to them, and what their experiences were.

Robinhood and Fxview charge extremely low commission, if any. As for leverage, Fxview has a very precise leverage calculator for its clients. Even Fidelity is very customer-centric and offers favourable trading conditions.
Robinhood is not into Forex right? correct me if I'm wrong....