I

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,464 2,756
Has Kabul got a trading pit? I have about 10 years experience out there, it was my dream to help them set up or develop a exchange. If I can flip my £50k cash into much more maybe I can help them...
Rhymes with pit I guess.

Looks ideal....go for it !

postman

Legendary member
25,490 3,095
Brett I'm here for you. (y)
I think I understand two of the problems that have kept you from the success you so richly deserve.
1. Procrastination, its a killer, not pulling the trigger early enough on that 1 in a million trade or not closing that losing position fast enough. Get over your procrastination problem - finish your todo list, I mean its number 2 on your list, youve achieved so much just go that last mile, push it over the line.
2. Fake it till you make it. Don't sell yourself short by staying at a Holiday-Inn in Essex, push the boat out, a man like you needs to be seen with the movers and shakers, theres a Marriot hotel in Marble Arch a stones throw from Mayfair.

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
14,437 1,518
Excuse me saying so - BUT I feel you really need to take a grip on your self discipline. If you spend on drugs and alchohol you indeed have one foot on the slippery slope to self destruction. You won't probably even notice until it is almost too late to pull out of this dive into the pit.
Moderation is the answer not excess.

Reactions: Oscar Reed

Anci_smith

30 2
Excuse me saying so - BUT I feel you really need to take a grip on your self discipline. If you spend on drugs and alchohol you indeed have one foot on the slippery slope to self destruction. You won't probably even notice until it is almost too late to pull out of this dive into the pit.
Moderation is the answer not excess.
Totally agree with you sir, that’s destruction of one’s body and money, both. Self control has to be there, but these days, that’s the major thing missing in peeps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock