I need a MT4 programmer :)

lil-wolfy

Believe it or not I actually have a working strat for 1 minute expiary trades !

I already have a decent ITM rate but I wanna maximize my productivity by finding someone that can program an audio-visual signal that, A) appears as a pop up inside of MT4 on top of everything else, and B) also spots the setups based on the data streaming into mt4. The plug-in needs to be able to scan all the opened currency pairs i have opened inside of mt4, and it needs to portable in a way or another (I have to be able to easly install it into mt4 and i need to be able to install it on any pc with mt4 on it).

The signal has to appear as soon as a specific setup occurs, and it schould look something like for example; USD-JPY CALL. My strat is based on a specific type of Heiken-Ashi candle, the Stochastic Oscilaltor plus Moving averages, and up until now a shit load of cocain as scanning the markets can be quite stressful and you need to be able to decide in a matter of split seconds if you didn't miss something that would otherwise burn the setup.

SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE OR NOW SOMEONE QUALIFIED REPLY PLEASE

If you wanna be paid we can work that out of course
you need to agree not to share my method with anyone. You can use and test it though !

you can add me on icq and jabber but pm me first

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-04-28_215750_www.png

You could try MQL for a quote.
Your stats are looking good.

could you go a little deeper ? I dont really have time to learn a programming language rn :/
No need to learn the language. Just state what you want on the MQL website and some of the programmers may respond saying they can do it.
You will have to state how much you are willing to pay. Couple of hundred dollars might be about the lowest.

There are doubts that you will find professional developers on in various thematic forums. Finding a qualified programmer is a problem. There are developers who understand you perfectly and know your next action. There are developers with whom you can discuss the project for weeks and not achieve the result. I tried to order on freelance, I can say that this is not a very good experience. Therefore, I order my EAs only from professional developers. For an example, I ordered my EA here.
There are other companies, for example, the link above. They have a different level of service, support, cost and quality. You can send free inquiries and consult with them, already during the discussion, decide who suits you best.

use one of the big programmer project sites .......I've used them for years to get decent programmers

like freelancer.com if its still out there

N

Believe it or not I actually have a working strat for 1 minute expiary trades !

I already have a decent ITM rate but I wanna maximize my productivity by finding someone that can program an audio-visual signal that, A) appears as a pop up inside of MT4 on top of everything else, and B) also spots the setups based on the data streaming into mt4. The plug-in needs to be able to scan all the opened currency pairs i have opened inside of mt4, and it needs to portable in a way or another (I have to be able to easly install it into mt4 and i need to be able to install it on any pc with mt4 on it).

The signal has to appear as soon as a specific setup occurs, and it schould look something like for example; USD-JPY CALL. My strat is based on a specific type of Heiken-Ashi candle, the Stochastic Oscilaltor plus Moving averages, and up until now a shit load of cocain as scanning the markets can be quite stressful and you need to be able to decide in a matter of split seconds if you didn't miss something that would otherwise burn the setup.

SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE OR NOW SOMEONE QUALIFIED REPLY PLEASE

If you wanna be paid we can work that out of course
you need to agree not to share my method with anyone. You can use and test it though !

you can add me on icq and jabber but pm me first

View attachment 262374

pay someone - dont fool about with sharing the idea as reward .....

you need a professional and not amateurs....the programme has a significant chance of proving worthless so why would any decent programmer do it for free in that case

not wishing to be harsh ......but ive always had more success paying professionals and being independent than using interested amateur programmers....although equally i do have some exceptional indicators and EAs from joint ventures
although that was from people seeking me out for work on strengthmeters ....

N

and remember whatever you have built someone will now have it .....NDA's are worth crap ........so dont rely on them

personally i would recommend you throw some small changes and even settings into the system (that you can fix yourself) ......then no programmer will ever have seen the full Indicator / EA .......

ive done this a lot in the past

N

I have suggested to Sharky under forum suggestions that he might like to hire a MT4 programmmer or do it himself to help members. Even a small charge would be acceptable.