I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Is that the Trump weekend twitter trade.
Beats the bible trade.
Yeah, CNBC saying trade war to escalate and be drawn out, the Trumpmeister will tweet something I'm sure. But for me the fact the s&p didnt break 2800 during trading hours was always an alarm. 90 point drop on the s&p next week.

The Dow will have a major downturn next week and a CRASH is possible. I can almost guarantee the stock markets around the world will CRASH by the end of May 2019. The Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this.

The Dow will have a major downturn next week and a CRASH is possible. I can almost guarantee the stock markets around the world will CRASH by the end of May 2019. The Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this.
Tenmay tenmay....where have we heard that before 🤔

By the way @batsonar if your seeing strange lights in the sky its probably NOT a sign from God, just the floodlights from the local councils 5 a side pitch and a bit of low cloud.

8 trading days to go and the Dow is reaching for the sky again.

I can almost guarantee you will make yourself look a bigger plonker than you do at the moment.

i watched the video and im sorry it sounds completely amateur. it looks liek a basic Macd indicator or so that you changed the settings on, its not hard at all. Trade it with your own 212 £100 account. thats more than enough money if your confident it works.

I did a "sell" go short order the other day 200 contracts at 25,774. Just closed my position with a profit of £36,025 on my practice account. On my real account at a 0.6 contract I just closed with a profit of £117. The stock market is going for a crash. I will enter short again soon when the Dow tries to recover.

The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.

I think there's still a scroll on Market Timing somewhere on T2W.

Out of curiosity is that 5,000 an oblique reference to the notorious Five Loaves and Two Small Fish incident? ...or maybe it's the later Seven Loaf jobby...in which case it's only 4,000. Still a multitude though, I grant you that.

Heathen that I am, I've been long since late-ish morning but currently flat waiting for fun with Job's tidings at 1h30.

Will keep an eye out for the fish.

Got an order in to Buy at 25460

OH MY GOD that's suicide. The Dow is going to collapse soon. All my Indicators are saying "sell" go short. On my 15 day 15 bar chart there is no pivot point support level until 25,297. If it breaks that support the Dow is in big trouble.