I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

My trading system is nearing a possible "buy" go long signal on the Dow. Its not quite there yet but I do expect it to rise over the next few days then CRASH next week. The buying volume is building.

I did a "buy" go long order earlier on the Dow at 25,642. Just closed my position after 20 minutes with a profit of £7,213. Practice account now £85,954. I started off with a £50,000 opening balance last week.

Last edited:
I did a "buy" go long order earlier on the Dow at 25,642. Just closed my position after 20 minutes with a profit of £7,213. Practice account now £85,954. I started off with a £50,000 opening balance last week.
It would be a more credible claim if you called it in real time rather than after the fact

My trading system is nearing a possible "buy" go long signal on the Dow. Its not quite there yet but I do expect it to rise over the next few days then CRASH next week. The buying volume is building.
we've been here before, and then you say your "key indicator" was a sell, and you would never have gone long
so which is it..long, short or neither

The King James Bible says:

NONE OF IT IS CREDBLE

However note that credible is missspelt, this means that a reversal of fortune is upon us, the end of days is nigh.

If you apply the Sudoku rule no3
, we can extrapolate that this prediction is also not credible. However if you apply Sudoku rule 39, then it reads:

TROOMPF DEEL CHINESE BLOW IN TAX REGIMIMUS.

I have learnt the ancient philosophers of Rome had made some astronomical predictions that an ancient civilisations will be upon us in 191924051744. This can be retranslated in the ancient Chinese hebrewinism and calculated via the Wallace lines to mean the 19th May.

I think this means that the Dow will rise to new highs if my interpretation is literal, can someone double check and confirm?

The King James Bible says:

NONE OF IT IS CREDBLE

However note that credible is missspelt, this means that a reversal of fortune is upon us, the end of days is nigh.

If you apply the Sudoku rule no3
, we can extrapolate that this prediction is also not credible. However if you apply Sudoku rule 39, then it reads:

TROOMPF DEEL CHINESE BLOW IN TAX REGIMIMUS.

I have learnt the ancient philosophers of Rome had made some astronomical predictions that an ancient civilisations will be upon us in 191924051744. This can be retranslated in the ancient Chinese hebrewinism and calculated via the Wallace lines to mean the 19th May.

I think this means that the Dow will rise to new highs if my interpretation is literal, can someone double check and confirm?
Err I think you forgot to add the number of disciples then divide by the paragraph number of the first bible code entry. Sorry it looks like a fall to new highs. I think that's right.
Anyone know the way to Mornington Crescent ?

16th May 2019. My trading system has produced a "buy" go long signal today but personally I think it will be a "dead cat bounce" a "suckers rally" and will be short lived because the Dow is going to CRASH next week. Its never going to reach new highs ever again.

List of dates predicted for "The Apocalypse".

Wikipedia lists 205 documented events, 184 were in the past and so were verifiably wrong, but hey 185th time lucky...
I'm sure this site has at least that many predictions of the end of The Dow's Bull run, and for over 100 years all of those have been proved wrong, but lets not stop guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

66–70Simon bar Giora, Jewish EssenesThe Jewish Essene sect of ascetics saw the Jewish uprising against the Romans in 66–70 in Judea as the final end-time battle which would bring about the arrival of the Messiah. By the authority of Simon, coins were minted declaring the redemption of Israel.
365Hilary of PoitiersThis early French bishop announced the end of the world would happen during this year.
[16]
375–400Martin of ToursThis French bishop stated that the world would end before 400 AD, writing, "There is no doubt that the Antichrist has already been born. Firmly established already in his early years, he will, after reaching maturity, achieve supreme power."

1936Herbert W. ArmstrongThe founder of the Worldwide Church of God told members of his church that the Rapture was to take place in 1936, and that only they would be saved. After the prophecy failed, he changed the date three more times.

1941Jehovah's WitnessesA prediction of the end from the Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which branched from the Bible Student movement.

1975Herbert W. ArmstrongArmstrong's fourth and final prediction.
Jehovah's WitnessesFrom 1966 on, Jehovah's Witnesses published articles which stated that the fall of 1975 would be 6000 years since man's creation, and suggested that Armageddon could be finished by then.

Apr 2014–Sep 2015John Hagee, Mark BiltzThe so-called blood moon prophecy, first predicted by Mark Biltz in 2008 and then by John Hagee in 2014. These Christian ministers claim that the tetrad in 2014 and 2015 may represent the beginning of the Messianic end times. Some Mormons in Utah combined the September 2015 blood moon with other signs, causing a large increase in sales of prepperssurvival supplies.
23 Sep–15 Oct 2017David MeadeConspiracy theorist David Meade predicted that Nibiru would become visible in the sky and would "soon" destroy the Earth.
23 Apr 2018David MeadeAfter his 2017 prediction failed, Meade predicted the rapture would take place and that the world would end on this date.

Crazy people - all of them.

I'm more interested in the Dead Cat Bounce - the Essenes had their scrolls and King James might have been pals with a feline or two but I'm fairly sure that cats - dead, or alive - didn't loom large in either and in my book (ho ho) bouncing ones wouldn't qualify for an Apocalyptic event.....still, always eager to learn :)

Wikipedia lists 205 documented events, 184 were in the past and so were verifiably wrong, but hey 185th time lucky...
I'm sure this site has at least that many predictions of the end of The Dow's Bull run, and for over 100 years all of those have been proved wrong, but lets not stop guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

66–70Simon bar Giora, Jewish EssenesThe Jewish Essene sect of ascetics saw the Jewish uprising against the Romans in 66–70 in Judea as the final end-time battle which would bring about the arrival of the Messiah. By the authority of Simon, coins were minted declaring the redemption of Israel.
365Hilary of PoitiersThis early French bishop announced the end of the world would happen during this year.
[16]
375–400Martin of ToursThis French bishop stated that the world would end before 400 AD, writing, "There is no doubt that the Antichrist has already been born. Firmly established already in his early years, he will, after reaching maturity, achieve supreme power."

1936Herbert W. ArmstrongThe founder of the Worldwide Church of God told members of his church that the Rapture was to take place in 1936, and that only they would be saved. After the prophecy failed, he changed the date three more times.

1941Jehovah's WitnessesA prediction of the end from the Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which branched from the Bible Student movement.

1975Herbert W. ArmstrongArmstrong's fourth and final prediction.
Jehovah's WitnessesFrom 1966 on, Jehovah's Witnesses published articles which stated that the fall of 1975 would be 6000 years since man's creation, and suggested that Armageddon could be finished by then.

Apr 2014–Sep 2015John Hagee, Mark BiltzThe so-called blood moon prophecy, first predicted by Mark Biltz in 2008 and then by John Hagee in 2014. These Christian ministers claim that the tetrad in 2014 and 2015 may represent the beginning of the Messianic end times. Some Mormons in Utah combined the September 2015 blood moon with other signs, causing a large increase in sales of prepperssurvival supplies.
23 Sep–15 Oct 2017David MeadeConspiracy theorist David Meade predicted that Nibiru would become visible in the sky and would "soon" destroy the Earth.
23 Apr 2018David MeadeAfter his 2017 prediction failed, Meade predicted the rapture would take place and that the world would end on this date.

Crazy people - all of them.

Not forgetting the eco loonies predicting the end of the world in 12 years, so that would be 2031. Not sure the Dow can wait that long though.

The book of Gawd, which I am in the process of writing, will also make a prediction, you will have to buy the book though and then decipher the chapters and verses using a rebuilt enigma which will unlock the code to use against the second book chapters and verses which will lead you onto the all seeing japs eye of predictions until finally, after many months of research and understanding the gates of Hades will open and standing there before you will be Aphrodite with a chalice of many riches and the real, truthful, support level of the Dow (following its crash) from which you will be able to go long.

Buy the book and I guarantee you will be rich.