I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

My trading system signals on the daily chart have generated a strong "sell" go short signal on the Dow. I have gone short at 200 contracts at 26,278. I am not putting in a "stop" order. Its all or nothing on this trade. I will either make a lot of money from a heavy fall on the Dow which I think could happen in the next 2 weeks or my Trading212 practice account is going to be wiped out if the Dow rises to new highs. As you can see from the chart all indicators are in the red so they are indicating a fallView attachment 262333. Lets see what happens.

Well that "sell" go short signal was spot on. I told you my system predicts the big moves. My system generated a "sell" signal at 26,278 and the Dow has fallen nearly 1,000 points. My system has not generated a "buy" go long signal during this time and as of the close price on the Dow yesterday my indicators are still not showing a "buy" signal. I just know the Dow is going to CRASH next week because of a no trade deal between the US and China as my Bible code is predicting.

Your 100% foolproof never fail signal said go long Friday night.
What happened?

I didn't say go long on Friday. I said one of my indicators was close to a "buy" go long single but my indicators hadn't crossed the Zero line into the green. I never traded it because it wasn't clear enough. My main indicator was still on a "sell" go short signal. Until they all agree with each other I do not do a single thing and stay out the market. The Dow is going to CRASH next week.

Lô verily, he doth work in mysterious ways.

Truly I had never considered that the thought of smiting the Dow even crossed the celestial radar.

What does He have in mind for Oil?...and how does He feel about Options?

Reactions: 2be
Clearly not coming down yet.

I did rather wonder about yr earlier pronouncement - that resulted in some feverish scribbling in Cantaland. I have 25600 as fair ceiling on which to bang it's pointy head but I also feel that in the light of Trump's climbing-down-but not-really-folks act that the Big Boys might well keep the boosters lit for a bit more.* All fairly hypothetical for me as I'm in the Dax, not the Dow.... but still use it for reference.

* and that should be a clear signal to instantly short the ***cker :)

I've a Sell Order in at 25730 with a stop +200

Pushing the earlier high with quite some velocity.

The Artist-Formerly-Known-as-Dentist has uploaded a chart on his p&f thread which identifies the 680-700 area. My own version (not-uploaded and with slightly different inputs) widens that to CBrads' LO level-ish....

The Artist-Formerly-Known-as-Dentist has uploaded a chart on his p&f thread which identifies the 680-700 area. My own version (not-uploaded and with slightly different inputs) widens that to CBrads' LO level-ish....
'They' (never trust them) usually take out the longs by dipping below safe levels such as 2800 on s&p and 25,200 on dow before ripping higher. Still some downside left unless I'm completely wrong.

'They' (never trust them) usually take out the longs by dipping below safe levels such as 2800 on s&p and 25,200 on dow before ripping higher. Still some downside left unless I'm completely wrong.
I'm just a spectator now -closed my dax and now just waiting for the next round of market cobblers. I'd agree that in order for the banks et al to get more than their money's worth they'll need to give the Dow a good kicking ...just when everybody else is thinking it's safe to go back in the water :p

Dow sub 25,200 tomorrow then the rip Thursday and Friday.

Fingers crossed for some over-night shenanigans to get my order filled. Then 25000 and then the rip...