I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

@batsonar can you make another video please, your others are so funny. Maybe one about a flat Earth next time. Thanks.

I was not talking about day trading the Dow. I trade over the mid term. The Dow is going down heavy over the next few weeks with a possible CRASH on the cards. All my indicators say "sell" go short. I am not interested in the daily moves of the Dow.

If you're not interested in daily moves, what's the point in giving a date for a crash???? Why not just suggest that you expect a substantial move downward in the coming days/weeks/months/sometime in the not too distant future? Besides, if you're not trading short term then I don't really get what you've been doing so far - if you are certain that the only way is down then I would have thought that scaling in would be more appropriate, rather than the little trades you've been doing so far as evidenced by your posts. Perhaps the End of Days doesn't mean the End of Day Trading....

The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.
I did a "sell" go short order at 25,500. 20 minutes later I closed my position with a profit of £12,108. My practice account balance is now £126,174. I started with £50,000 about 2 weeks ago. On my real account I just closed with a profit of £41 on a 0.6 contract.
Did a "sell" go short again and closed with a profit of £9,898. On my real account just closed with a profit of £32.99. I have made about £200 today.

I did a "sell" go short order the other day 200 contracts at 25,774. Just closed my position with a profit of £36,025 on my practice account. On my real account at a 0.6 contract I just closed with a profit of £117. The stock market is going for a crash. I will enter short again soon when the Dow tries to recover.
Sounds like you are range trading.

Attachments

• Ind.png
    Ind.png
    46 KB · Views: 169
This is the start of the move to take the Dow to new all time highs in June!
In interests of balance, whilst He might not be smiting the Dow atm, it has come to my attention that anagram analysis can be a powerful tool when it comes to understand trader strategies:

Pertinent examples are evident when looking at user names and I don't have to look too far for a fine one - "Cantagril" being the anagram of "Tragical"...which does rather sum up how things often turn out for me; another good one is "Dentalfloss" which is "Daftness LOL". Slightly more worrying is "Batsonar" with "Rob Satan" and confusing (if nothing else) is "Postman" and "Tampons", which I'm sure tells us something useful if we only look through the right lens.

Good w/e to all :)

In interests of balance, whilst He might not be smiting the Dow atm, it has come to my attention that anagram analysis can be a powerful tool when it comes to understand trader strategies:

Pertinent examples are evident when looking at user names and I don't have to look too far for a fine one - "Cantagril" being the anagram of "Tragical"...which does rather sum up how things often turn out for me; another good one is "Dentalfloss" which is "Daftness LOL". Slightly more worrying is "Batsonar" with "Rob Satan" and confusing (if nothing else) is "Postman" and "Tampons", which I'm sure tells us something useful if we only look through the right lens.

I usually hate to blow my own Trumpet, but on this occasion I feel I must. Signalcalc is derived from "Acing Calls", something I am extremely good at, an extremist I must be.

If we meet I will stamp on your man spot.
Anyway back to trading using my man stops.

If we meet I will stamp on your man spot.
Anyway back to trading using my man stops.

Hmmm.

Tough one that.

I think that I'd probably have to know more about you to properly decide between macho risk manager and feminine hygiene product......but still: "By Their Trades Ye Shall Know Them" and maybe you do have enormous hairy stops....

Dentist changed his username recently, I wonder if Postman will get in the groove and change his too...

I usually hate to blow my own Trumpet, but on this occasion I feel I must. Signalcalc is derived from "Acing Calls", something I am extremely good at, an extremist I must be.

What a great game.

Apparently.... continue revolt can be made from counter violent.

How very apt (y)

Would be happy if it's happen. How to used it and applying in it. Does it work on any financial instrument except Dow Jones. Every body just get richer quickly....i guess.

Would be happy if it's happen. How to used it and applying in it. Does it work on any financial instrument except Dow Jones. Every body just get richer quickly....i guess.

Not everybody alas....just those applying the appropriate analysis for the instrument and the conditions. Try looking into Heptomancy; a little messy but very rewarding on a primeval level:)

Brilliant video in the OP.

First is the boredom filter - 3 or 4 mins of mind numbing details about him cleaning windows.

Then - "I changed the settings a few days ago and now it's 100% accurate".

I also liked the stuff about having not traded it and not having sufficient money to trade himself.

I haven't caught up on the whole thread. Did Goldman get in touch yet?

The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.

Morning Bat

When will King James re-schedule the start date in the bible.

Oscar

I really do have the PERFECT trading system that predicts the moves on the Dow Jones which appears to be 100% so far as being accurate. I called Trading212 today and they told me to send a link to my YouTube video. I just got a reply back and they said my video was very interesting. I have been interested in how the stock market and the economy works for the past 15 years. My surname is HACCHE. One of my distant relatives is called Graham Hacche who was deputy to the IMF (international monetary fund). He now works as an economist at the Bank of England. Gwyn Hacche is chief European economist at the HSBC bank. So you see there seems to be an interest in finance and the economy in my family.

The oscillator I am using is a technical analysis indicator to compare the Buying Pressure (volume to price advance) to Selling Pressure (volume to price decline). The website I am using says it the best oscillator for tracking money flow. This indicator is very unique and has patent technologies. There is only one place on the internet where you can find this indicator on a very little known website. I have set the parameters of indicator to very sensitive and I don’t think anyone who is using this indicator would set it to these parameters. They are most probably going to use the default settings. There are so many indicators to choose from on this website, I just wonder how many are using this particular technical indicator in their trading.

Please click on the link below to watch my video of the trading indicators I use.

all indicators based at History , If you believe that history will repeat and your indicator also are NONREPAINT - continue to believe )) but target or market let you believe in something notflexible to blow your acc or make you open several wrong entries with losses and make you start recovery same day with bigger lot...up to loose all