I am keen to learn Forex Trading, Please Advice Me

ammybenj

Hello All,

I have found T2W in google search. One of my known is earning well in forex trading. I am very interested to learn all the stuff comes under forex trading. Please advise and teach me how to start in order to become mature trader.

I'll be happy to hear from you, thanks in advance.

Can I have basic knowledge of trading in short and simple?

Hello All,

I am waiting for the response from experienced traders who can guide me from starting. I really very interested to join this arena.

Please guide me guide me before proceed to do it.

Many thanks in advance...!

Succesful trading is all about taking money from those who don't have a clue. No-one who knows what they are doing is going to help you.
It's a long awinding roaaaad....

Hello All,

I am waiting for the response from experienced traders who can guide me from starting. I really very interested to join this arena.

Please guide me guide me before proceed to do it.

Many thanks in advance...!

my advice is don't consider trading unless :-

you are prepared to spend over 10,000 hours of study on learning

spending a lot of money learning to trade (opportunity costs of lost time and alternative earnings / trading losses in early years / training costs)

being prepared to walk away never having made a penny

still interested ? :smart:
N

Its a long way to go for successful trading. You can follow the guidelines on Forex knowledge as well.
My advice will be.......choose a broker with whom you can feel comfortable but also the one who offers you a best trading platform which is appropriate for your style of trading.
Also choose the longest way to analyze the market in detail.

T2W is a good place for opinions, strong opinions and pretty much every one is vocal about it, though im not sure (with all due respect to T2W) if its the best place for newbies coz it can be a bit intimidating, but hey if you have any question then just shoot. but for basic forex knowledge and step by step process on starting i can recomment the school of babypips, its free and really good. thats where i started when i first traded forex

Hi ph_trader,
. . .though im not sure (with all due respect to T2W) if its the best place for newbies coz it can be a bit intimidating
I can see that T2W might appear a little intimidating to newbies for the reasons you give. However, that's the nature of the game, by which I mean that although all traders (and prospective traders) have a goal to make money - no one agrees on the best way to do it. That's a reflection of the markets where conflicting opinions are necessary to enable them to function properly.
. . . . but for basic forex knowledge and step by step process on starting i can recomment the school of babypips, its free and really good. thats where i started when i first traded forex
You are the 2nd person today to recommend BabyPips. It isn't without merit: it's comprehensive and easy to navigate. However, it is heavily biased in favour of forex (nothing wrong in that per se), meaning that it doesn't explain the downside to trading forex or offer a broad foundation to trading that can be found here on T2W - also for free. That's something which all newbies require before deciding which market to trade. IMO, the OP would do better to stay put on T2W and soak up all the great content here before venturing elsewhere.
Tim.

my advice is don't consider trading unless :-

you are prepared to spend over 10,000 hours of study on learning

spending a lot of money learning to trade (opportunity costs of lost time and alternative earnings / trading losses in early years / training costs)

being prepared to walk away never having made a penny

still interested ? :smart:
N

Ha ha ha.. of course I am interested.. I am spending time to learn.. fr the time being It is part time but surly I'll fully involved once I'll clear my mind with basic things.

Thanks fr your reply

Hello all,

I am really thankful to have your useful thoughts and advise. Really Thanks to lawrence-lugar, nunrgguy, NVP, chriswhite010, ph_trader and timsk.

guide me, inspire me, advice me and give thumbs up to me. he he he

Thanks a lot

Hi Ammybenj, whatever you do make sure you have a good solid main income, even better have an established career.

Start very very small, get off demo as soon as you get to grips with the basics, one of the main aspects of this game is psychological, Demo will teach you nothing but false belief in your abilities after you get the basics.

Trade2Win is by a long shot the best UK trader forum out there, so you've struck well first time, even though it is very much quieter than it used to be.

You are better off working out the nuts & bolts of the game for yourself rather than asking how to do it. This will require live chart time, lots & lots of live chart time.

I am a few years down the track now & I've come full circle to realising that actually trading is a massive absorber of time if you allow it, I will only trade a very strict time frame during the European session.

My main advice is not getting too serious with it, if you are young, don't rush it......if you are older, defo don't rush it, as you are probably established in whatever it is you do.

One other thing, when you do learn to make a stand in the game please don't give away all you know, people who have worked it out for themselves don't necessarily need to blab about every nook & cranny of their method, those that do have half an idea get it, it does'nt need to be spelled out.

There is much to know.

Good luck for the near future

Last edited:
Hi Ammybenj,

Start from reading books, try this one -High Probability Trading- Marcel Link
Trade on demo account, create your strategy.
After all of this you can start trade real account

Babypips is a great source for learning Forex, I have already completed the middle school. Ebook and internet are useful as well.

Babypips is a great source for learning Forex, I have already completed the middle school. Ebook and internet are useful as well.
lender85
I think sir - that you are attempting to extract urine. Kindly read my post #8 on the previous page. If you wish to promote BabyPips - kindly do it on another forum!
Tim.

Welcome!

I would suggest to ask your friend, who is already successful in forex, on what he thinks matters the most. So you will know which exact questions to ask.

It is easier to get answers and answer an exact question. Like it was said, no one is going to share openly their full approach to forex.

Break a leg!

You have to know that this is the greatest game ever invented, so once you get in, you're already swimming with the big fish. No major and minor league. Prepare good.

I there is one piece of advice I can give you, it's to listen to what Lawrence-Luger has to say, I have been taking his advice for a small time now but feels like i'm gaining years of experience. Good luck to all and make money.

My advice is to study the basics and then open a demo account so you can exercise what you've learned. You should know that accumulating enough experience to begin trading with real money takes quite a while.

T2W is a good place for opinions, strong opinions and pretty much every one is vocal about it, though im not sure (with all due respect to T2W) if its the best place for newbies coz it can be a bit intimidating, but hey if you have any question then just shoot. but for basic forex knowledge and step by step process on starting i can recomment the school of babypips, its free and really good. thats where i started when i first traded forex

Believe me t2win is a friendly place compared to other forums ;)

N