I´m looking programmer for Easylanguage - Tradestation/Multicharts

vtomas

I´m looking programmer that could to programme my strategy in Easylanguage for Multicharts. It´s strategy with easy entries and exits and with several terms for entries and exits. Otherwise there should be also standard functions like Stoploss, Takeprofit, Stoploss if new cover signal is generated, number of opened of positions etc.

I´m looking any programmator that could to create this for free or in cooperation. You could to use it for your trading but not for commercial. Also I can to offer premium .biz domain names like fee at this programming or I could to offer this strategy.

I have tested this strategy in another software yet and it´s profitable. But I would needed to test it also in another software.

I´m looking programmer that could to programme my strategy in Easylanguage for Multicharts. It´s strategy with easy entries and exits and with several terms for entries and exits. Otherwise there should be also standard functions like Stoploss, Takeprofit, Stoploss if new cover signal is generated, number of opened of positions etc.

I´m looking any programmator that could to create this for free or in cooperation. You could to use it for your trading but not for commercial. Also I can to offer premium .biz domain names like fee at this programming or I could to offer this strategy.

I have tested this strategy in another software yet and it´s profitable. But I would needed to test it also in another software.
Hi vtomas

I know a bit of EL but honestly, I have a programmer I use who is very good and have used for many years. PM me and I will give you his details. Kind regards

Still looking for a programmer. I can to offer $50 for this strategy in Easy Language.