• Bigger discounts

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Weekly special offers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Wider range of products

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Free shipping

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sell branded merchandise (eg. tshirts & mugs)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sell computer hardware (eg. multiscreen graphics cards)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sell member articles/factsheets

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • More downloadable demos

• More information about each product

• Extend the money back guarantee to 30 days

• Deliver worldwide

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Better navigation/layout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, please specify in thread

• Total voters

Sharky

Staff
We'll be sending a questionnaire out to all members later in the month to get your view about all aspects of the site, good and bad - and we'll be incorporating the feedback we get into the new version of the site due to go live the first quarter of next year.

In the meantime, here's a quick poll to get us in the mood - which simply asks how you would improve the T2W store?

Hi Paul

have a featured product on the front page (where the Store box is now). A simple Javascript would do to get a random product each time you visited the front page.

Please, no popups.

John

Apologies for the vested interest here, I'm trying to switch part of my brain off ands post as a user, I'd quite like to know what the company involved would say in answer to "what's special about your program/product then?" I'd also like them to offer some sort of appraisal of how they think their support is doing - to my view a user buying a program is a TA type who is buying because they aren't into programming - so I don't give a monkey's that it has 8 squillion drop down menus and whatnot, as an investor I want to be able to concentrate on the bits I consider important... personally I think many programs add all sorts of silly extras just to claim they have loads of features, I actually DON'T want features that get in the way without contributing to analysis.
Support - I know of one package I think is really well designed etc but the support is atrocious so I'd not buy it in a million years. Each user has a sort of balance between things like support, features, clever little extras that make life easy, so we're all different to an extent... but when you really can't figure a problem out the last thing you need, often after wasting 2 days trying to sort it yourself, is some moron asking you if the PC is switched on. I used to run a pretty big network of 'proper' Alpha computers with an NT network and Unix stuff hanging off it... I really don't need some 20 yr old in a call centre asking me to check the mouse is attached.
I dunno, some sort of one side A4 essay on why program A is so hot?
Dave
disclaimer - I write Pfscan (EoD), most people here seem to daytrade... so I figure I can post safely, daytraders aren't gonna buy Pfscan so I'm not secretly advertising! <g>