How to place an order that only gets executed within a certain price range.

Attila the trader

HI,
Maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't find a solution anywhere . for example a stock is trading at 53.50 , you want to go long when it goes below 52 but not lower than 50, all this in one order , stop limit buy orders works in the other direction , stop gets triggered when a certain level is hit and becomes a market order and the limit acts as a celling , this is when price goes above a certain level, but I wont to enter long when it goes down .

Attila the trader

HI,
Maybe I'm missing something but I couldn't find a solution anywhere . for example a stock is trading at 53.50 , you want to go long when it goes below 52 but not lower than 50, all this in one order , stop limit buy orders works in the other direction , stop gets triggered when a certain level is hit and becomes a market order and the limit acts as a celling , this is when price goes above a certain level, but I wont to enter long when it goes down .
anybody got an answer ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks