How to earn in Forex without forex knowledge?

For me only Forex knowledge worked because there are many terminologies that one should understand with depth in order to proceed.

Ever seen a non-cyclist winning a marathon? No. Trading works the same way. It requires a practical mindset, consistency, and a lot of backtesting. In addition to that, staying updated with the news is also essential. If you can’t do all that, it is impossible to become a profitable trader.
So maybe I don't want to be a trader. But I am interested in this topic and I would like to make money on it. Everyone is trying to shove me that I need to learn how to be a trader. I would rather invest than work:)

If we take the example of a non-cyclist who won a marathon, then this is someone who invested in a cyclist to win a marathon.

By investing on Darwinex. Thanks to their investor leverage (x4) you can often make the same profit as a trader (minus the 20% performance fees). You can try my new DARWIN AYC or any other DARWIN. Starting on a demo investor account is as easy as signing up for a google account. First sign up as an investor, then update the leverage, then search for a DARWIN and start investing. As simple and cool as that :)
Good. You are the first who proposed smth like I'm finding:)
Could you explain how it works?

I think you need to speak directly to the traders. They definitely know better. The only thing is that there are more traders who say that they are traders than traders who show it. But here on the forum I saw a couple real traders. Maybe this will help you find the answer.

I think you need to speak directly to the traders. They definitely know better. The only thing is that there are more traders who say that they are traders than traders who show it. But here on the forum I saw a couple real traders. Maybe this will help you find the answer.
Thank you for solution. Do you know such traders that are real traders?:)

Thank you for solution. Do you know such traders that are real traders?:)
Not many. Just look through this forum or others:)
On this forum I found some traders.

As I have already learned you need to ask for invest password in order to be shure he is a real.

Other trader I found has alredy written in this thread. Darwin.

Without knowledge you will lose not only on live account but even on a demo account. There is no way one can earn from forex without appropriate knowledge.

Without knowledge you will lose not only on live account but even on a demo account. There is no way one can earn from forex without appropriate knowledge.
It is in case if you trade:) There are other methods to earn besides the trading. And I'm looking for options.

You need knowledge in any case to achieve success and results. Therefore, you should start trading on a demo account first. It can be useful not only for beginners but also for more experienced traders. It can be used to test new tools to improve trading strategies. Therefore, I started using
Btw, you are also encouraged to update your sales knowledge. You won’t be able to earn a lot if you approach it irresponsibly. I hope you will be able to succeed in this work field.

Btw, you are also encouraged to update your sales knowledge. You won’t be able to earn a lot if you approach it irresponsibly. I hope you will be able to succeed in this work field.
How will knowledge about sales help me understand where to invest in forex?

Forex doesn’t entertain people who daydream. Forex market analysis , risk management, and familiarity with trading knowledge are prerequisites of doing trading.

Knowledge is needed in any case, no matter how much you want to avoid this moment. But I looked through this thread and saw that you are advised to learn trading. To invest in trading, you need to know about this field superficially. Just to understand the terminology in a dialogue with traders. For investing, you need to be attentive to other points. The main thing is not to fall for a scammer. There are a lot of them in this business. And so I can advise you to try to invest with small amounts and watch and learn for yourself. You can sometimes seek advice from more experienced investors. I think you can find them on any forum.

For investing, you need to be attentive to other points. The main thing is not to fall for a scammer. There are a lot of them in this business. And so I can advise you to try to invest with small amounts and watch and learn for yourself. You can sometimes seek advice from more experienced investors. I think you can find them on any forum.
What kind of points?
Why I need to waste time and money to check. It is better to find someone who share his experience, isn't it?

Anyway thx for advise.

Knowledge is needed in any case, no matter how much you want to avoid this moment. But I looked through this thread and saw that you are advised to learn trading. To invest in trading, you need to know about this field superficially. Just to understand the terminology in a dialogue with traders. For investing, you need to be attentive to other points. The main thing is not to fall for a scammer. There are a lot of them in this business. And so I can advise you to try to invest with small amounts and watch and learn for yourself. You can sometimes seek advice from more experienced investors. I think you can find them on any forum.
Could you tell please. What is better? Investing or trading? I haven't looked at forex from investing side.