How many times do you trade in a month!

I don’t have so many trades in scalping as I am combining few techniques. Mostly leaving open position trading on a trend. I am using scalping usually when there are no so much development on the market, to collect few pips when I see opportunity

i have scalped up to 2-300 times a day .....try to ease it back a lot now

Shocking savagery. No wonder American Indians now live on reservations for protection. Are you doing the same with the curry Indians in London?

Last month I had 28 round house trades.

(I trade for a living and primarily trade small caps and crypto)

Getting enough trades in a month is not a problem, since there are so many valid signals occurring on different assets within a month.

The question is, how many positions should we open and only taking the best ones.

I am currently trading in Forex, now inetrested to switch to swing trading as well. How can I start swing trading and how is it profitable?

Those who have just started will be needing more screen time to find set ups, then gradually lesser. Very good 10 entries will be far better than lesser probable 40 or 200

Depends ......at one point I was trading over a hundred times a DAY whilst scalping

At the moment it will vary based in the timeframe I’m in and the trades offered

When I trade the London session from 6am to lunchtime I coud go easily 10-15 trades if it’s booming .....or zero if the market is flat and useless

Depends

I believe in quality over quantity. There’s no use of taking 10 trades in a day when 8 of them are unsuccessful. The lower the number of trades, the better you can focus.