How to improve our odds!?

Getting hold of your emotions is important when wanting to improve your odds.

Fear, Greed, lack of Confidence, Over confidence, Anger, Impulsiveness and many more. Find out which ones are your achilles heal and deal with them. Sadly I have found that it takes money to work out which emotions affect you and which ones you need to control. Demo trading simply won't help.

Losing real money thought me more then any book possibly could.

Yeah Its kind of painful learning curve and I couldnt agree more that demo is not the same than Real. You have to practice Real in order to see you weaknesses.

Ask the wife if you REALLY want to know your weaknesses.
Prolly wish you never had after day 1

:)

Arbitrage surely increase your odds!!

I have just realized that arbitrage opportunity might be open for me.

For those who wonder what arbitrage is wikipedia says "arbitrage is a transaction that involves no negative cash flow at any probabilistic or temporal state and a positive cash flow.

If you look carefully the picture attached you will see the list of results and players presented. Each player has got virtual 1000$ for 5.5€ entry ticket to participate in the contest.

The good thing for me is that I will might enter the contest just to take advantage of free money if this opportunity will be still open 15min before contest end.

Check the 17th place and my result $650. Not very proud though that I lost 350€ of initial 1000€ virtual balance but I am still in payout structure because other players wanted to be 1st (ad win 1000% profit) and win nothing by bankrupt all virtual money. I hope it remain like that:cool:. Will keep eye on it and arbitrage last 15min if possible. Will see!!

BOTTOM LINE: Arbitrage increase the odds but its hard to spot it. Ive noticed randomly because I have checked my bad Contest results a and figured out that I might get paid for it, hehehe.

Attachments

• Arbitrage.png
    Arbitrage.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 275
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Don't expect to be rich overnight!