How I turned £3000 into £20,000 in 6 Weeks

Hi Foroom lluzers,

Last year I had taught a few newbies how to go about trading, which was a joy.

But at the moment I am just abit overwhelmed in a new role . I am not allowed to trade in my new role ( conflicts of interest and all that) so a bit peeved at looking at good opportunities and letting them slide. Did do a cheeky trade ( DAX ) last week, but few and far between.

Watch this space for an update.

For those who did follow this little post I hope you enjoyed it. I did find a lot of the comments quite encouraging and supportive which is what the trading community should all be about.

You have to be joking. :LOL::rolleyes:

i have £750 per point reverberating around my head.. have you made a profit overall by trading sir?

hope you are doing well

This chimp must be a billionaire by now , £3,000 a week , almost £400,000 in first year with compounding . £1m a year second year , £4m third year , £16m fourth year £250m this year , £ billion next year.

This chimp must be a billionaire by now , £3,000 a week , almost £400,000 in first year with compounding . £1m a year second year , £4m third year , £16m fourth year £250m this year , £ billion next year.

He's just small fry compared to your £5000/week.

Call me a 'Hater' lol but I can't believe a word Aston said . £750 a point on the Dax hahahaha . The very same Dax that rips through bids and offers in a few seconds and moves 20 points .

Yeah right :)

Call me a 'Hater' lol but I can't believe a word Aston said . £750 a point on the Dax hahahaha . The very same Dax that rips through bids and offers in a few seconds and moves 20 points .

Yeah right :)

It was true. It was through a spread betting account CMC on their old platform.

One of the reasons why I don't post on forums like these that often is precisely because of "Haters"/Trolls.

Some people are honest and genuinely interested in how others trade while some simply want to start arguments.

That said many of the posters within the thread where positive and helpful in their views, I even took on some of their points on board was encouraged by their positive attitude.

I have also trained up several people who wanted to get into trading on a one to one basis, with positive results.

Last edited:
good question but he's too banned to reply now :cheesy: (y)

It's good to see that moderators are doing their job.

Rereading this post takes me back!

I have started trading again, but have my own YouTube Channel.

The Channel is simply my own views on how I trade the markets and how I got into trading. It's very amateur as I need to get used to the editing stuff.

There is NO single way to trade the markets, we all have to find what method suits us, which financial instrument be it Binary Options :( , Spreadbetting :mad: , CFD's:eek: , naked Stocks :cool: , Futures (y) , Traded Options (y) or Alternative investments :devilish: .

As a trader you have to find what works for you.

Anyone interested in subscribing simply drop me a Private Message.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeew futures- that's gambling- not for me thanks, I don't need stomach ulcers or a heart attack but I dmire your spirit-I have subscribed, but I'm a 100% options trader. All the best

Last edited:
Eeeeeeew futures- that's gambling- not for me thanks, I don't need stomach ulcers or a heart attack but I dmire your spirit-I have subscribed, but I'm a 100% options trader. All the best

Which option broker do you use ?

I actually studied options before I traded futures. However I don't know of a decent Options broker. It would help me plenty when I wish to hold a position for longer and hedge it, at the moment I would have top hedge using a Spread trade either Calendar or inter-market spread.

Yes I saw that on your Youtube clip- I've been with ADM since forever, but it's a telephone service. Saxo bank have a good platform, and I think now you can trade 4-legged strategies. Not sure if you can get real time RFQs though- I doubt it. Options are the City's best kept secret,they hate retail traders taking ££££ off them. I tried to trade cable for 2 years and futures for about 5 years. I just 'get' options but only trade the index- there's almost zero activity on equity options in the UK. I've only had a basic course with Optionetics in 2001 would love to have been with a real firm, so I've been a retail trader since 1999. Had 2 losing years until 2010. However 2018's not over yet! All the best