How I made £19,000 in 4 minutes

My guess is that the 89 copies or the world champion won't come up. Probably the other one this time. At least that's what I read into the title.

you're right i'm thinking.

it's helicopter guy isn't it? lets hope we're allowed to discuss a bbc proggy without the heavy hand of the lawyers looming

Iplayer is for UK residents only.

Please look out for people watching from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

We need good natured folks like you to record it and upload on youtube for the benefit of the humanity.

:whistling

You can watch iplayer anywhere in the World with any amount of free VPN downloads...........

You can watch iplayer anywhere in the World with any amount of free VPN downloads...........
Hi jungerns,
Without wishing to take this thread off topic (seriously, I don't :cheesy:), how can one do this? I'm about to move to southern Spain for the winter and I can't get iPlayer there. Also, on a holiday in Crete last May, iPlayer wasn't available. If there's a way around this, I'd really appreciate any tips. (I'm a fully paid up licence payer btw - and will continue to be while I'm out of the UK.)
Tim.

Hi jungerns,
Without wishing to take this thread off topic (seriously, I don't :cheesy:), how can one do this? I'm about to move to southern Spain for the winter and I can't get iPlayer there. Also, on a holiday in Crete last May, iPlayer wasn't available. If there's a way around this, I'd really appreciate any tips. (I'm a fully paid up licence payer btw - and will continue to be while I'm out of the UK.)
Tim.

I believe a VPN service goes to the iplayer and plays the content. Its IP address is in the UK so the iplayer doesn't block it. It then 'forwards' it onto you.

That's not exactly a technical explanation but you get the idea. This is one example, though I havnt used it.

UK VPN accounts to access BBC iplayer. Bypass Skype blocks in Dubai, UAE and China with a German VPN connection.

Why was the original post from this thread deleted? I think it was from Kirstin, or someone like that?

She seems to be ctrl+v'ing the same thing on numerous threads.