How does a demo account work?

Josephwyr

I am inexperienced and through the forum, i have come to learn about simulators aka demo platforms, that will allow me to have a taste of how it is to trade.

I have downloaded and registered for an account with X TRADER, but i'm not too sure how should I proceed further on how do I set up the platform, to watch the market with all the charts and other necessities.

If for example, I want to monitor the The 10yr Treasury Note and the Emini S&P500, how do i go about it?

Thank you for your time kind sirs.

Working on demo will teach you all things about forex trading . You apply your forex knowledge here. First see market movement to open positions wait for some time to get profits. Use different indicators and different types of orders Slowly all trading will be clear to you.

Hey Josephwyr,
If you are just starting out, I suggest you start with one chart at a time. This way, you reduce confusion and you soak up a lot more faster.

Its funny to say that you are just starting and you already have a premium service.
Anyway, better get a free demo account possibly one that you can use on MT4 and most importantly get some trading skills.
Dameon