How do these people read and post so quick

I guess it's Indian SEO companies.

I have some sympathy for the poor bu99ers doing this for a living...

. . .Its just a copy paste job, they dont have to write anything, you can see this if you google some of the spam posts, the same text appears on other sites as well.

Who can apply?
- Anyone who understands english
- Anyone who can follow instructions
- Anyone who can do basic "copy and paste" work
- Anyone with basic common sense
- Anyone who has time discipline
- Anyone who wants to build a career

Who should not apply?
- Someone who is not serious
- Someone who take things very lightly
- Someone who is unprofessional
- Someone who wants payment before work is delivered

- Someone who cribs all the time
- Someone who gives a lot of excuses

To my way of thinking, the two requirements as to who should and shouldn't apply negate one another. Or am I missing something?
:LOL:
Tim.

Rambo35 is back on here again. Lets see how many posts he does this time in quick concession and if he see's his name on this thread and wishes to respond.

Hi Rambo35,

Glad I got your attention. Please read the thread and respond.

Regards,
Lee

I am not a bot, but hey thanks for thinking I do something wrong. I do end some threads with a question to encourage a discussion. That's all I have to say about it as I do not owe you an explanation.

Dare you to beat that!

Attachments

• crazy.JPG
    crazy.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 191
Rambo 35 unbelievable. As I have noticed, he is the last posted ( recently posted ) member for most of the threads here. But he is not doing merely copy and paste as you can see from his posts.

Only he can give an explanation for his actions.

I am not a bot, but hey thanks for thinking I do something wrong. I do end some threads with a question to encourage a discussion. That's all I have to say about it as I do not owe you an explanation.

This is good, discussions is what this place is all about but you have to admit that your behaviour is strange to say the least.

If you are to start a discussion at least have the common decency to continue with it. Other wise its just plain rude.

Lee

I've been following Rambo35 around the board and its interesting viewing to say the least.

It goes straight on to a thread seemingly by random as no other threads are chosen, it then replies and then disappears onto another thread. All this and within 30 (ish) seconds of each one. I'm sure I could do just as well but there is a 30 second time limit before replying imposed on T2W so I couldn't beat it no doubt. But then I think to myself, why would I want to behave like this.

Very odd.

This is good, discussions is what this place is all about but you have to admit that your behaviour is strange to say the least.

If you are to start a discussion at least have the common decency to continue with it. Other wise its just plain rude.

Lee

I have always responded to discussions I have started. You may not like my posts which is ok, but I have never copy pasted anything. Your accusation that I have not responded to threads I have started or left the discussions is what I call rude.

I have always responded to discussions I have started. You may not like my posts which is ok, but I have never copy pasted anything. Your accusation that I have not responded to threads I have started or left the discussions is what I call rude.

Intersting,

I'm just having a conversation with you here. You seem to be getting upset by this...why?

Also for the record, I haven't said you were copying and pasting. Please get your accusations straight first and I'll do likewise.

Can you provide a link to where you have asked a question on a thread and then came back and responded with something of substance.

People come here to learn or teach and mostly a bit of both but you don't appear to be doing either.

I wonder if you get paid to write these posts?

Intersting,

I'm just having a conversation with you here. You seem to be getting upset by this...why?

Also for the record, I haven't said you were copying and pasting. Please get your accusations straight first and I'll do likewise.

Can you provide a link to where you have asked a question on a thread and then came back and responded with something of substance.

People come here to learn or teach and mostly a bit of both but you don't appear to be doing either.

I wonder if you get paid to write these posts?

I do not get paid, as you can see I have never mentioned a product or service, never posted a link. You can go through my threads I have started and I usually respond. I am not upset, just think it is a bit strange to be accused of all those things.

I do not get paid, as you can see I have never mentioned a product or service, never posted a link. You can go through my threads I have started and I usually respond. I am not upset, just think it is a bit strange to be accused of all those things.

Ok thats fine. thank you for responding.

Please then help me (and others) understand this.

How do you read a thread of interest then reply all within 1 minute or so. You then go onto another thread and do the same.

By contrast there are long term members, moderators, staff and new comers and no one, I will repeat this important point, no one behave's like this.

Please discuss.

Also you write very well, quick and correctly without mistakes.

Ok thats fine. thank you for responding.

Please then help me (and others) understand this.

How do you read a thread of interest then reply all within 1 minute or so. You then go onto another thread and do the same.

By contrast there are long term members, moderators, staff and new comers and no one, I will repeat this important point, no one behave's like this.

Please discuss.

Also you write very well, quick and correctly without mistakes.

So writing without mistakes is now suspicious as well? You have a problem with me as a member in this forum, ok that is your right. You want me banned, I am sure being a legendary member you can ask the forum owners or moderators to do so without a problem. My behavior is strange to you, ok not my problem to be honest.

I am not here to fight a ridiculous fight just because your status is legendary member. I have my discussions with a few members, which is why I joined here.

So writing without mistakes is now suspicious as well? You have a problem with me as a member in this forum, ok that is your right. You want me banned, I am sure being a legendary member you can ask the forum owners or moderators to do so without a problem. My behavior is strange to you, ok not my problem to be honest.

I am not here to fight a ridiculous fight just because your status is legendary member. I have my discussions with a few members, which is why I joined here.

Rambo35,

Take a breath or air for a moment. I haven't asked for you to be banned nor am I getting personal or upset about this.

I am merely having a conversation with you about they way you behave on this forum as it interests me and many others here. If I were to watch you in a public place it would be like going out with someone that goes from group of people to group of people, dropping a comment then going on to another group of people.

Surely you can see where this behaviour is not human like and is very strange. Please agree if you can see what I am getting at here.

Rambo35,

Take a breath or air for a moment. I haven't asked for you to be banned nor am I getting personal or upset about this.

I am merely having a conversation with you about they way you behave on this forum as it interests me and many others here. If I were to watch you in a public place it would be like going out with someone that goes from group of people to group of people, dropping a comment then going on to another group of people.

Surely you can see where this behaviour is not human like and is very strange. Please agree if you can see what I am getting at here.

I think your comparison is not valid as I am talking to traders and not run around dropping a comment to a trader, then a mechanic, then a doctor. I post a few responses where I think I can comment and not write some crap like 'I agree', 'great post', etc. I do not think I have to defend the fact that I post responses and start a few discussions here like everyone else. I do respond to mt threads I start. Like everyone else I get an e-mail notifying me that a response was made. I check them and respond. Yes, I can do it fast. Is that a crime? I have read the discussion before I made my very first response, am aware of what is going on.

Why do I have to defend myself being a member here? Can anyone tell me this, please?

I think your comparison is not valid as I am talking to traders and not run around dropping a comment to a trader, then a mechanic, then a doctor. I post a few responses where I think I can comment and not write some crap like 'I agree', 'great post', etc. I do not think I have to defend the fact that I post responses and start a few discussions here like everyone else. I do respond to mt threads I start. Like everyone else I get an e-mail notifying me that a response was made. I check them and respond. Yes, I can do it fast. Is that a crime? I have read the discussion before I made my very first response, am aware of what is going on.

Why do I have to defend myself being a member here? Can anyone tell me this, please?

No problem.

Then I concede with an apology.

I look forward to your informative posts around this great forum.

@ ALL.

Whoops, my bad. Thought I was having an arguement with a bot, turns out to be a human. I think I may struggle getting older.

:LOL:

No problem.

Then I concede with an apology.

I look forward to your informative posts around this great forum.

I think you conceded with sarcasm as you mentioned that you think my posts are not interesting which is fine by me. I am not here to please every one and I am sure there are people who dislike what you post. We are all different, some will like what we do others will dislike it. Diversification is the beauty of this planet.

I know I have not done anything wrong, never broke the rules of this forum and always have been respectful to members here.

I am not a bot, not a paid poster who puts together a post for a few cents. I did not expect anyone to defend me here, but I also never expected to have to defend myself in this manner because a legendary member thought I made no sense in my posting behavior.

I think it is rather sad what happened, but again that is my problem.