How to develop a trading mindset?

Tim.on

Hi guys. Who will say where you can get relevant information in the world of finance? What can be read for the development of trading thinking?

There are many ways and resources to read about Forex trading. You can search for material about Forex on the internet , forums, blogs and e-books etc and can learn profit.

There are many ways and resources to read about Forex trading. You can search for material about Forex on the internet , forums, blogs and e-books etc and can learn profit.
Can you mention some of those blogs? I would like to scroll through some.

I like how Trading in the Zone summarizes it: 1) need a system with edge; 2) trade in small sizes while developing your craft. My add is when you develop predictable track record, then you can scale using optimization formulas like Expectancy or the Kelley Criterion

Hello
Trading is a biggest currency business platform. So, here if you want to develop your mindset then you should follow this tips.
  • Develop your learning skill about forex.
  • Never think you are perfect in forex, always try to learn new.
  • First do planning then start work.
  • You should have to loses mind, because forex is not a money making machine.
  • Control you emotion always.
  • Never be greedy.
  • Money management is very important in forex.
So, I think you can follow these rules for develop your mindset.

Thank you..
You have covered almost all major points. Nice.

When I play super mario I play by understanding the rules and mastering the skills to progress and kill the boss to rescue princess peach. I pay no attention to what my scores are. Who cares about the scores, it will take care of it self. To me, trading is a lot like that, except that rules and score part. Only few understand and I pay ungodly amount of attention to scores.

Last edited:
Hello
Trading is a biggest currency business platform. So, here if you want to develop your mindset then you should follow this tips.
  • Never be greedy.
So, i think you can follow these rules for develop your mindset.

Thank you..
Good read.

Hello
  • Never be greedy.
So, i think you can follow these rules for develop your mindset.

Thank you..
Correct. Also be patient and dont lose hope even if you make some losses.

The best way to develop a trading mindset is to trade. With small stakes at first of course.

Hello
Overtrading is an issue, this is not the right state of mind...
The most important in Trading is the mental aspect of the "game" and the ability to remain composed and free of negative emotions, focus, disciplined and patient. All the qualities that the snipers have. As a former marine (french Troupes de Marine), i share with you this trading psychology video with some Royal Marine Commando adverts and movie clip.

Enjoy!

some there posted is about the various trading skills that are really important and should be developed (for ambitious traders only). But the question was asked about how to make the brain to find the market sensation, about that very additional feeling that allows to catch a trend and make a decision fast. And the only way to achieve this is to trade as much as possible. If you wanna achieve the balance, meditation (balance practice) will help you, if you want to get market sensation, then trading (market practice) will help you.

A trader’s most important role is to be disciplined in following his trading plans, it will automatically maximise his profits and will develop a positive trading mindset.

Keep one thing clear in your mind - Losses are a part of a trader's life. Some or the other day, you have to face them. So, it’s always better not to get affected by your bad trades and keep working to make your future trades better.