How to check website loading speed?

Raynold

Sorry for my off topic discussion here. I need your help anyways. I am looking for a solution about how to check website loading speed. Do you use any tool for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Website speed is dependent on a lot of factors - server (server load, server connection speed), client ( client connection speed, client computer spec and speed and whether some of the cached locally), web design (languages used, graphics etc).
Best practical way would be to compare the ping and response speed using several different sites against the tested site. Of course you would want to compare as much as possible against sites which host information in the same field as you are interested in.

Page speed is regularly mistaken for "site speed," which is really the page speed for an example of online visits on a website. Page speed can be portrayed in either "page stack time" (the time it takes to completely show the substance on a particular page) or "time to first byte".

Yeah this tool by google is good one however we can also check by right clicking on the website and clicking the inspect element option where this feature is built-in .

Go to command prompt CMD , type cd\
ping 8.8.8.8
If this comes back in less than 10 you have a good connection.

You need to use some special soft for it. I install crm system in my online store. I think such tools helps me to work quickly and always keep in toch with customers. I use EspoCRM now and found some pros for myself of using it.