How Can I Earn Money From Home?

Update!!

If you are good enough !

Thanks for your response, although I admit my message was not incomplete and not so much understandable. :D But what I really meant is that how to achieve trading at home as a newbie. Would it require to have a broker or avail for demo for a personal way of trading? :)

You need a platform ( broker ) and a method.
For starters I suggest you try a free demo account and if or when you make consistant profits transfer to real money..........

Good luck

I can recommend trading but I not day-trading, its too technically and psychologically demanding as an apprenticeship.

Watch the longer-term charts for the major forex pairs and the stock market to see which currently have the most consistent trends. In an uptrend be long, in a downtrend be short.

Thanks for your respond, i am seeking for a new way to have money and also have time to take care my family.
I heard that forex is the new job to get highest profit, send me email if you have any information about it, please.
Have a nice day :clap::clap::clap:

Reality Check

Thanks for your respond, i am seeking for a new way to have money and also have time to take care my family.
I heard that forex is the new job to get highest profit, send me email if you have any information about it, please.

McDonalds are hiring. You will, statistically, earn more with them than you will by trading.

McDonalds are hiring. You will, statistically, earn more with them than you will by trading.

Its cruel stuff neil, cruel stuff. But then I suppose reality has sharp edges.

Actually, anyone here know anyone who has ever owned a McDonald's franchise?

Actually i guess he means to say that trading requires investment so its good to continue our primary jobs and save some money for start up capital in starting forex trading business.

With forex you are sitting on a potential gold mine.
Just a matter of unlocking a bit for oneself.

With forex you are sitting on a potential gold mine.
Just a matter of unlocking a bit for oneself.

I think forex is better than a gold mine because you know more than 50% of chance that you can gain profit as you study about it while also having good brokers. While scratching on gold mine is a bit impossible not knowing that there's gold underneath your feet. :)

Hi Kim, have you made it as a Forex trader yet ?! What your email address please? I would be happy to pass on some knowledge from many years of trading markets along with other strategies for making money at home.

You could try busking if you are flat broke. Helps if you can sing or play an instrument. Back in my student days I seriously thought of it but never did.
Buying and selling at local antique fairs/car boot sales etc. and on ebay is a possible.
Could go to baggage auctions picking up lost luggage cheaply is another idea.

Answering the OPs question - yes you can earn money from home - but there is a difference between earning a few quid here and there to making your living from it.
I recently became a full time trader i.e. no other form of income, but this took many years of preparation - not only trading experience wise but also financial preparation wise.

I was recently asked "How much money do I need to trade". my answer was that you should only trade with money you don't actually need and the way I explained it was with my own Three Bucket method.

Bucket One - Your House - NEVER GAMBLE WITH BUCKET ONE
Bucket Two - Savings / Rainy Day Money - NEVER GAMBLE WITH BUCKET TWO
Bucket Three - if there is any money in this bucket, fill your boots!

Bear in mind that bucket three is for everything i.e. holidays, cars, nights out etc etc. If you wanted a flash car the money should come from bucket three, don't blow money on the high life when you are still paying the bank back for your house!

So for me personally, It took me ages to get to the stage where bucket one is full (mortgage paid off), bucket two is full (decent amount in here and no desire to keep saving until I die) and now bucket three is filling up to the point where I have enough money to trade with.

This is just me, it might seem extreme but for me this makes good financial sense. Since I have covered my bases, I dont need to earn fortunes from the market month on month - also, the stress from having to pay a mortgage and raise a family with only the proceeds of trading would be far too high.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 339