Hobbies & interests outside of trading?

Well, I've had to go out MORE, not less. :D

This, caused by the hoards of panic-buying zombies clearing the shop shelves of bread and bog roll.

.. so now, if you want your normal modest few items, you have to go out and lay siege to every delivery arriving at the shops to stand any chance of getting your shopping.

The sooner the damn virus catches up and lays waste to some of the bulk-buy zombies, the better.

😷

Well, I've had to go out MORE, not less. :D

This, caused by the hoards of panic-buying zombies clearing the shop shelves of bread and bog roll.

.. so now, if you want your normal modest few items, you have to go out and lay siege to every delivery arriving at the shops to stand any chance of getting your shopping.

The sooner the damn virus catches up and lays waste to some of the bulk-buy zombies, the better.

😷

Humans are the virus...
Which makes Covid 19 the cure in a sense...

At first I thought about the money that will be saved on all the dead pensioners (morbid, I know), but then the world decided to bail everyone out!

We had the chance to fix our debt issues that we avoided doing in 2008, but now we are going to have inflation problems, with even more debt!

If they think this crash is bad... wait for the next one if they dont sort this out this time round. Which wont likely wait 8 years the the rest usually do

How lucky us traders are that we can continue trading from home during this pox crisis.
I play some poker on Poker Stars which helps pass the time and some gardening too.
What are you guys up to ?
While I was in a bedsit in London years ago I had a flourishing little garden on the window sill. Mustard and cress etc.
I agree... i sort of do the same things. Now we've got some time off work, trading and some netflix and games keep you going :D

For me it is fishing and hiking. Because I like active lifestyle. So I also bought new equipment for hiking. Lately It was walkie-talkies from https://thebestwalkietalkies.com/ which I ordered on amazon. Such tools help always to keep in touch with others and it will help me not get lost during hiking.

Last edited:
Hope to visit Eden Project, staying at Mevagissey over the summer holidays.

Would you guys like to have a meetup if you two are local to the area?

:D
At',
I live in south Devon. Depending on your route to Cornwall, you may well end up on the A38 which isn't far from me.
Tim.

At',
I live in south Devon. Depending on your route to Cornwall, you may well end up on the A38 which isn't far from me.
Tim.

Easy to recognise Att.

Att.jpg

Ok that sounds brill.

Will touch base with you nearer the time. Looking forward to it already. :D

(y)

I usually use seeds from supermarket tomatoes but this year the last lot were seedless !

Pre-lock down, Mrs. timsk bought a packet of Thompson & Morgan Sungold F1 tomato seeds for £3.69p - and only four of the eight germinated. She's not impressed!

Pre-lock down, Mrs. timsk bought a packet of Thompson & Morgan Sungold F1 tomato seeds for £3.69p - and only four of the eight germinated. She's not impressed!

F1 of anything appear finnicky, go for bog standard Gardners Gold or similar, good production and cheap.