Hi, I need help, I am a novice investor.

KabaleiroX

4 1
Hi all, my name is Patrick and on July 29th I invested in stocks for the first time. I bought 3 shares of Robinhood at $38 (they were $70 this morning). I wish I could have invested more, but this is all my savings. Also, I can't buy American stocks myself because I am a citizen of Ukraine. But a friend of mine won a green card a long time ago; he is studying at one of the most prestigious universities in America (I don't remember the name, I know it's somewhere in the Long Island area) in the investment department. I listen to his advice and try to figure it all out myself. Tell me, where can I find good information regarding the latest news or predictions of experienced traders?
P.S. Now I consider Western Union, AMD and Nvidia as promising companies. I have been looking into Intel. Based on the information I have read, I can assume that Intel currently has less technology than AMD. In addition, most of Intel's income is eaten up by dividend obligations to shareholders, as well as debt. AMD feels better in this regard. Intel is building two factories, totaling 40 billion dollars, as well as they receive financial support from the government in the amount of 18 billion. I think that those who have Intel shares should not sell them, but if you are going to buy shares, I think you should wait or invest in a more promising company. Because Intel has been a monopolizer for a long time, they have been slow to explore new technologies. But then, AMD, gaining strength, was able to catch up with Intel and is now slowly taking away part of the market.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock