hi, i am new here and where i start trading

monro00

I'm monro (re-)enrollment, having recently been a (for the most part dormant) individual from T2W's antecedent (such a long time ago, I can't much recall what it used to be called)

Been exchanging/contributing with fluctuating degrees of progress throughout the most recent 2 years. As yet committing some moronic errors that were extremely evident looking back, and ought to have been clear at the time.

Ending up more TA situated as I've found out additional.

Sharescope client (isn't everybody?)

Essentially, have come here to facilitate my TA training, and to search for different perpectives.

monro

Sorry no bad feelings but I think nobody can understand you and what you`ve looking for.

I would recommend doing some free online course to start with and learning as much as you can. I started with the free online course over at babypips and also used the forex.academy website heaps to watch various tutorials.
The road is long and the learning never stops. Consistency is the key.
Good luck!
Both good choices

If anyone new in the trade market and you interested in trading but simply can’t understand how to get started? Or have you already started but are struggling to find the right path towards actually becoming a successful trader? Then consult to M Asia Trade which is a financial consulting firm. I took their advice which helps me to learn the trade market and earn a substantial profit from their advice. They also provide depth fundamentals and technical research performed by their financial experts in the SGX stock tips, Malaysia stock tips, and Forex and Comex tips.

Last edited:
wow ...they must be really good ......so good that you join and after 1 post you are recommending them ?

happy new year everyone !
N

I would recommend doing some free online course to start with and learning as much as you can. I started with the free online course over at babypips and also used the forex.academy website heaps to watch various tutorials.
The road is long and the learning never stops. Consistency is the key.
Good luck!
yea babypips is really great course to study.

After the first few lines, I was recalling that infamous VIZ character Mr Logic. Well - hopefully someone understood it.

I'm monro (re-)enrollment, having recently been a (for the most part dormant) individual from T2W's antecedent (such a long time ago, I can't much recall what it used to be called)

Been exchanging/contributing with fluctuating degrees of progress throughout the most recent 2 years. As yet committing some moronic errors that were extremely evident looking back, and ought to have been clear at the time.

Ending up more TA situated as I've found out additional.

Sharescope client (isn't everybody?)

Essentially, have come here to facilitate my TA training, and to search for different perpectives.

monro

Purgatory

Agree with majority here, babypips is best. If you want some engaging discussions then even forexfactory is a good forum. I learnt a lot from there too.

Babypips and forexfactory have got really good info, no doubt. I think Youtube can be another good place to learn though.

Hi, I’ve had great feed back from this thread before so here’s another video I’ve made About RSI indicators, helping you beginners out!