Here is how i became a successful futures trader in 1 year (free e-book for a limited

Investment91

Hey, if you want to learn day trading, i think you'll like the book i just published on Amazon, that's free until 5th of Oktober ! 🙂

Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HLH17VN

It's called Day Trading: The Key to Long- Term Success. Learn the Real Trading: The right Market, the right Tools, the right Mindset.

It is crucial that you have the advantage over the other market participants. You can't achieve this with technical analysis or chart patterns...
I'm going to show you what my trading mentor taught me, who is working as an institutional Trader in Switzerland!

If you find my E-Book useful, please take a moment to write a review. Thank you.

This is factually incorrect regarding professional traders involved with forex. Also transparency isn't needed to make money and you can have a good enough advantage over other participants.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181003-102110_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181003-102110_Samsung Internet.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 252
This is factually incorrect regarding professional traders involved with forex. Also transparency isn't needed to make money and you can have a good enough advantage over other participants.

Sorry, but this is simply not true. Most of the forex gurus are just great marketers. It is absolutely crucial to have a transparent market. And Forex is definetely not one of them. First of all... when you trade forex you trade against the broker, you don't see the number of contracts, you have a market maker, you have wider spreads...so i can't agree with you.

Sorry, but this is simply not true. Most of the forex gurus are just great marketers. It is absolutely crucial to have a transparent market. And Forex is definetely not one of them. First of all... when you trade forex you trade against the broker, you don't see the number of contracts, you have a market maker, you have wider spreads...so i can't agree with you.

Well I am up uver 130 percent in 12 months trading forex and I know several professional forex traders managing accounts. Just because you can't relate to it doesn't imply it cannot exist. Get your facts right before being biased and throwing assumptions around. The broker has nothing to do with success or failure. They are governed by regulators and hence have to comply with a code of ethics and a fair trading environment. Furthermore, transparency is meaningless in forex because direction of price has nothing to do with transparency and everything to do with fundamental drivers like economic data releases, central bank policy and of course political events.

Well I am up uver 130 percent in 12 months trading forex and I know several professional forex traders managing accounts. Just because you can't relate to it doesn't imply it cannot exist. Get your facts right before being biased and throwing assumptions around. The broker has nothing to do with success or failure. They are governed by regulators and hence have to comply with a code of ethics and a fair trading environment. Furthermore, transparency is meaningless in forex because direction of price has nothing to do with transparency and everything to do with fundamental drivers like economic data releases, central bank policy and of course political events.

totally disagree. Of course you have the same movements, but not the same price ! The forex and cfd prices differ from the reference prices, because the Forex prices are determined by Market Makers ! Again, these are facts. Me, and my other trading collegues haven't heard of a professional Forex trader. I doubt you are a professional forex trader. Sorry. Do you know what Level 2 Market Data is ? Something else what forex "trader" don't have access to. So you say, that the broker has nothing to do with success or failure ? I hope you are just kidding now :) What would you say about Spread widening, Market Maker, trading against the broker ? Can you give me ONE reason, why do you trade forex instead of futures if you are a professional trader ?

totally disagree. Of course you have the same movements, but not the same price ! The forex and cfd prices differ from the reference prices, because the Forex prices are determined by Market Makers ! Again, these are facts. Me, and my other trading collegues haven't heard of a professional Forex trader. I doubt you are a professional forex trader. Sorry. Do you know what Level 2 Market Data is ? Something else what forex "trader" don't have access to. So you say, that the broker has nothing to do with success or failure ? I hope you are just kidding now :) What would you say about Spread widening, Market Maker, trading against the broker ? Can you give me ONE reason, why do you trade forex instead of futures if you are a professional trader ?

Level 2 data! I don't know what tree you climbed out of but you better climb back up. The forex market does about 220 billion dollars per hour and roughly 5.3 trillion a day of which 90 percent is speculation. To put that into perspective the aggregate stock market volume is roughly 90 billion a day. A central bank intervening with billions of dollars represents a tiny fraction of London daily volume alone. Level 2, give me a break. What you are doing is comparing different things but trying to quantify them using parameters only viable in one which is a pointless endeavour. Like I said this market is driven by economical and political data and not order flow.

As to the spread widening it is done by liquidity providers to offset uncertainty. If you were in this business would you offer tight spreads in uncertain conditions given that billions will exchange hands in seconds? Come one you really expect us to believe this BS?

Why don't I trade futures, that's a personal question but it makes no difference to me be it futures, cfd, spread betting, or ecn. I derive my profits by taking advantage of price drivers irrespective of spread (with exception of exotics that have lower liquidity and higher spread. That being said there is plenty of opportunity trading that majors almost daily).

If you and your colleagues don't know anyone that trades this market professionally then that's not a function of the absence of professionals but a function of your connections and social interactions.

Last edited:
But in fact the main difference is that trading stocks you buy real equities (you even can see your trades on the chart in other platform), and trading CFD you just trade with your broker. And broker doesn`t want to pay you too much, that is why there are no CFD`s on SmallCaps, that can make huge movement (for example, VTVT).

*Sometimes CFD`s can provide interesting trading possibilities, as their execution isn`t the same as for stocks, but consistently "beating" your broker is not so good for long relations.

Brokers offering CFDs make money by spreads, commission, and they offset traders that consistently win with sufficient size by hedging in the underlying markets.