Help a with a PhD survey and participate to a £100 Amazon voucher giveaway

EiriniP

My name is Eirini Petratou and I would like to invite you to participate to a survey on financial uncertainty, Brexit and gender biases on the trading floor.

This survey follows a series of interviews I conducted in 2016, for the purposes of my PhD research, funded by Leeds University Business School. I will ask you to express your opinion about financial uncertainty when trading, and specifically your views on Brexit. Additionally, I will ask you a few questions about female representation on the trading floor and your views on risk taking.

I would be grateful if you could dedicate 15 minutes from your time to answer the survey, which is vital for the final stage of my thesis. The only participation requirement is to have some working experience at a financial trading position. Also, by answering the survey, you can participate in a giveaway of two 100 Amazon voucher, which will be rewarded before the end of July.

You can find the survey here: https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77odvkxih4QCBG5

Please feel free to forward the survey to other potential participants too. For inquiries don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time!