Help graduate students with academic survey about binary options

We are MIT graduate students doing research about the binary option market, and would be grateful for your help in taking our survey here: https://mit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0wd0ATQcIVF2RMh

As compensation for your participation, you will receive a $10+ Amazon gift card. The survey poses some background questions and asks you to make choices about hypothetical lotteries; it takes about 20 minutes to complete.

The survey has been reviewed by the MIT Institutional Review Board ([email protected]). If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].

Runepick

17 1
Although I don't think this area is too promising, I think it's a good idea that you're doing research in this area, because it can be useful for many traders who are really interested in this type of work and who will certainly be grateful that you're opening up some new mechanisms or formats for them to work with and this will bring them more profit and therefore more confidence in the market.
It's a big idea and it's certainly a good idea, and I hope that you will be able to get results that will have a significant impact on the development of trading, and maybe the business sphere in general. After all, sometimes we can't predict what awaits us in the end...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock