Hello, I have £70 what should I invest in.

Big Con1

^ Title, I have done basic research into stocks and investing, but it all seems rather expensive. What would you reccomend I invest in right now at this moment. I don't particularly mind if it's bonds , stocks. Whether it's for the long term for short term, I just want some ideas. Cause frankly I'm stuck .

Cheers for any response :)

^ Title, I have done basic research into stocks and investing, but it all seems rather expensive. What would you reccomend I invest in right now at this moment. I don't particularly mind if it's bonds , stocks. Whether it's for the long term for short term, I just want some ideas. Cause frankly I'm stuck .

Welcome to T2W.

It's a modest start and more than enough to get going with.

I'll be back with some ideas for consideration, if you're going to participate and stick with it.

You never know, you might even start enjoying growing your money.

😁

Save up more money while trying trading via demo accounts, take it from there

Frankly your profile name isn't doing you any favours. why do i feel as though providing any investment advice isn't going to be a good use of my time

With such a small amount of capital it will be difficult for a financial investment or even a trading account to make anything.

Therefore I would use the money to buy a little bit of education, knowledge, training etc., in preparation for getting a job. Even a new interview suit might be a good investment.

With such a small amount of capital it will be difficult for a financial investment or even a trading account to make anything.

Therefore I would use the money to buy a little bit of education, knowledge, training etc., in preparation for getting a job. Even a new interview suit might be a good investment.
haha invest in a new suit, good one