Hello everyone, this is Aimé and i'm new to trading , how being in community can help someone new in the business ? Kind Regards

aimeremy

Hello everyone, this is Aimé and i'm new to trading , how being in community can help someone new in the business ? Kind Regards

Its a complicated business so there are many questions and decisions that will arise. There are therefore many answers and though some of these will be the opposite of others, they can still be useful - i.e. profitable, rather than right or wrong.

Whatever problem you face, someone else on here will have seen it before so just go ahead and post what issues you have or just an outline of what you're doing. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

Faut d'abord jeter un coup d'oeil à la rubrique "articles" içi: https://www.trade2win.com/articles

Si tu expliques ce que tu sais déjà ça nous permettrait de t'aider d'une façon plus précise. En tout cas, le Tom a raison: "Celui qui pose une question est bête cinq minutes, celui qui n'en pose pas l'est toute sa vie"

...donc vas-y!:)

Its a complicated business so there are many questions and decisions that will arise. There are therefore many answers and though some of these will be the opposite of others, they can still be useful - i.e. profitable, rather than right or wrong.

Whatever problem you face, someone else on here will have seen it before so just go ahead and post what issues you have or just an outline of what you're doing. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
Thank you so much 🙏🏽

Follow these tips:
  • Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating yourself on the forex market.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way. .
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door. .
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.

Forums can work as a great soundboard to bounce ideas off of or even help gain clarity on concepts you are struggling with.