Have you ventured to the dark side yet?

Ok kimo. Im ready to be dazzled and amazed.

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    738.4 KB · Views: 255

Oh.
Fxmofo appears to have deleted his post?

Sorry Lexcorp

It was in wrong thread

Please go and check other live thread

Also I was out of a scalp sell before news at 9 30 am - I would not hold a set up at news when it was obvious to an experienced scalper what was happening

Also check out my live calls in advance on the EU today lexcorp(y)

Back to topic and apologies to OP of this thread

Tippety tappety tip tap tap.

Tippety tappety tip tap tap.

I dedicated the first few hrs of my live thread to you this morning Sigma D

Now please good man - stop going on to all other threads and trying to rubbish me - when you can't

Keep all your comments on my live thread or on the poll - and lets leave all the other threads alone

Surely that makes sense

Apologies again to the OP of this thread

I dedicated the first few hrs of my live thread to you this morning Sigma D

Now please good man - stop going on to all other threads and trying to rubbish me - when you can't

Keep all your comments on my live thread or on the poll - and lets leave all the other threads alone

Surely that makes sense

Apologies again to the OP of this thread
Tippety tappetty tippety tapetty blah blah blah.

Give it a rest wind bag.

Oh.
Fxmofo appears to have deleted his post?

Sorry Lexcorp

It was in wrong thread

Please go and check other live thread

Also I was out of a scalp sell before news at 9 30 am - I would not hold a set up at news when it was obvious to an experienced scalper what was happening

Also check out my live calls in advance on the EU today lexcorp(y)

Back to topic and apologies to OP of this thread

blam with a lead filled snowshoe

Funny how there are so many people on a trade to win forum that hate indicators and instead go for pure price action, I guess if you get off on getting a few pips here and there and more times than not taking a hit then PA is fine:p I'm sure there's a better forum out there called trade to loose where you will find more internet friends that will give you more FB likes:cheesy:

Also quite funny how all these PA gurus think all indicators are lagging:rolleyes:

This may come as a surprise but there are a few leading indicators out there and used correctly along with PA you might just step to the bright side and start making some pips:smart:

Whatever route you choose, it should be backed by evidence. If your trading method is based on heuristics or rules of thumb and not statistics, you're relying on luck. You're no better than the guy who rubs Billiken's feet before hitting the Pachinko parlor.

Anyone still liking long on CPB? It was setting up really nicely for a long before the crash.

I'd been looking to enter following the open of the second to last bar on the chart, with a limit order to be entered after the open at around 48.60 (Limit order would be entered if the open hadn't gapped down). Would've been nice to have a successful long during the crash.

The open of the second to last bar gapped down below 48 however so this is too risky for me now.

For the less risk averse there could still be good long potential between 49.00 to around 53.50, and possibly beyond.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200315-064356.png
    Screenshot_20200315-064356.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 179
Anyone still liking long on CPB? It was setting up really nicely for a long before the crash.

I'd been looking to enter following the open of the second to last bar on the chart, with a limit order to be entered after the open at around 48.60 (Limit order would be entered if the open hadn't gapped down). Would've been nice to have a successful long during the crash.

The open of the second to last bar gapped down below 48 however so this is too risky for me now.

For the less risk averse there could still be good long potential between 49.00 to around 53.50, and possibly beyond.
Nice tail on CPB 's last bar ?

Yeah it certainly has a big one.

For such a large bar it has relatively low volume, which isn't ideal if looking for a lot of upside potential from a reversal bar.

I'd feel a lot more confident if the second to last bar hadn't gapped at the open, and if the final bar was at least half the size, with more volume; but you can't always get the perfect setup.

I don't follow fundamentals but something about buying Campbell's soup stock makes sense during a flu pandemic!

iMarkup_20200315_084320.jpg

I'm not getting many ideal setups at the moment, but Boeing looks like a potential short in a few days.

I'd be looking to get in at about 225, as long as it doesn't reach this number, or drop further, before Wednesday (3 more bars).

There's a lot of volume around the lows at around 155, so I'm not in love with the trade and would probably exit partly or entirely before the low. Ideally the volume at the lows would be half of what it currently is.