Have you ever trade on Russian market?

financemarker

Hi, everybody!

I wnated to ask you, if you ever trade with russian companies from moscow exchange market?
And how was it? And where you looked for the fundamentals and multipliers.
Thanks!

The economy there isn't exactly entering a growth cycle. They still abouve their target inflation but interest rates are still a hurting 10 percent for businesses and foreign investment is shrinking. Might be some time before you see genuine trends develop.

The economy there isn't exactly entering a growth cycle. They still abouve their target inflation but interest rates are still a hurting 10 percent for businesses and foreign investment is shrinking. Might be some time before you see genuine trends develop.

Year, but still there are a lot of countries which showing a strong growth, but still really undervalued.

Check for example attachement: there is a profile of Energy companies : MSNG - it had 100% growth last 6 month and it's steel very undervalued - just look at it multipliers.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 292
They might seem undervalued, the thing is unless the economy is in a good state, they wont appreciate like you are thinking. Interest rates have come from 15% in April down to 10%. A business needing or servicing an existing loan is going to have to balance the cost of the loan with the profits it might gain from using it. Their inflation target is 4% but its currently sitting at 6.9% so you can expect rates to stay put. A quick look at the company Mosenegro in your example their debt just rocketed in 2016. To put it into perspective:

(in millions)

December 2015 = 47
March 2016 = 49
June 2016 = 354

Since 2014 their debt has been below 50 million and then June comes and boom. The last time it was close to this was 2007 where it was 267 which was the highest point in share price.

Stay away is my suggestion

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 272
hmm..But where did you find those numbers?

I just re-checked companies primary data after 2016 2quater and their total debt is only 70, instead of 354. So it has a very usuall growth.

And their BV has been growth, also as a net profit etc.

My data is directly from the companies official report - i aslo add a report as attach

Attachments

• MSNG2016Q2 19.08.2016.xlsx
    28.5 KB · Views: 293
I checked this link and i can tell you that it is a really wrong data on it.

I can be sure, because i speak and read on russian - and under this link
http://www.e-disclosure.ru/portal/FileLoad.ashx?Fileid=1262749
it is a official company report

And P/E is only 3,14 and not 230!! as it sais on "guru" site
http://www.gurufocus.com/term/pe/AOMOY/PE-Ratio/MOSENERGO

And with another companies i think it could be the same..

I would recomend you also check this service - http://financemarker.com they took data from official report

Personally I stick to the major currenies. I've never really considered trading on the Russian market, it just doesn't appeal to me very much.

I buy and hold Russian ruble on USDRUB rebounds as investment yield is high there comparing to other currencies or assets. The currency became almost irresponsive to oil fluctuations because large investors support it. Russian economy came over the pitch and its balanced now together with rising Oil ruble is extremely popular and lucrative EM currency among investors.
I trade ruble as CFDs on Нotforex (don't have access to Moex) unfortunately.

Hi guys, is anybody interested in trading on Moscow stock exchange? There are stocks and derivatives markets. I can help with technical issues.

I'm not trader, I'm professional HFT strategies developer. Ruble is down and I think there are a lot of opportunities in MOEX right now. I have experience and developed tools for HFT for MOEX directly to the exchange via FIX/FAST to avoid latency. My server is placed in the exchange data center (colocation). What do you think about that?

Do you have any questions with this?

It does seem that the site is wrong.

You can use the Moscow Stock Exchange official web site: http://moex.com/en/ (in English) to throw quick look into any security/derivative. Just type name on the right side and press OK button. It's secure and easy.

Note, please, google finance supports Russian stocks too.

Additionally, there are a lot of guys who are providing tick by tick market dumps. Let me know if you need anything.

You can use the Moscow Stock Exchange official web site: http://moex.com/en/ (in English) to throw quick look into any security/derivative. Just type name on the right side and press OK button. It's secure and easy.

Note, please, google finance supports Russian stocks too.

Additionally, there are a lot of guys who are providing tick by tick market dumps. Let me know if you need anything.

Are you here to offer us some paid stuff ;) ?
Software, brokerage, signals? Come across!

Are you here to offer us some paid stuff ;) ?
Software, brokerage, signals? Come across!

If something quick & simple - just ask, I will answer.

I'm software engineer. I have experience and develop HFT strategies and tools (analyze market data, calibrate strategies). Yes, I would like to find customers.

Hi, everybody!

I wnated to ask you, if you ever trade with russian companies from moscow exchange market?
And how was it? And where you looked for the fundamentals and multipliers.
Thanks!

Good boy!

>>>>> And where you looked for the fundamentals and multipliers. <<<<<
Russian women tell me everything I need to know here, the technicals I do myself"

Three cheers to Putin. May he live a long life. Our sons of b*t**es messed it up by not letting Donald and Vladimir be friends.
Could have changed the course of History. Everything we touch turns to sh*t

Russian market = creme de a creme

Russian women? Out of this world = A+++

Russian women stylish dressing = A+++

Russia + Fibo = match made in Heaven

Go for broke, McQueen, lock me out of this thread too. When I whack you over the head with my Russian market trading profits even God won't forgive you for your incompetence as a mod

Go for broke, McQueen, lock me out of this thread too. When I whack you over the head with my Russian market trading profits even God won't forgive you for your incompetence as a mod

Trouble just follows a Man.

From Moskva University interview question to Fibo for full scholarship: A car is traveling west. In which direction is the friction?

Answered in 5 seconds.

Scholarship granted in full

Laffffffing all the way out of the exam room, Fibo was heard to say out loud, "Timoshenko, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

the same way that General George s Patton said, "Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"