have a i spotted a trend??

jonisonvespa

just found this forum as i was looking for a forum with lots of members which means lots of ideas and information, ive been members of a few other forums, but this the biggest by far.

i do believe you can make profit from fx trading, im up about 30k in 6 months trading a demo account, mainly scalping nowadays good hit rate, but made good profit in early stupid bets.

am i the only one who has spotted this trend??, you dont see many old forum members or is it me? do new traders just give up?

im starting to think the small percentage traders who profit from the fx dont use forums

my point is "is the blind leading the blind" no disrespect to anybody forum members(y)

i would like to see more post from the older more experienced members would give me more confidence :smart:

I suspect quite a number of successful traders have got into arguments here and decided they don't need the hassle. Folk come to web forums for all sorts of reasons.

I stopped coming back much after a while because the posts tend to repeat themselves after a few months. same old same old gets a bit boring after a while...