Greetings from Toronto, Canada

Im in Thornhill, new to trading/investing. I'd like to gather a group of people for weekly meetings to exchange ideas and strategies.

I am in GTA. I am a newbie and trying to get into crude oil trading. I haven't started trading yet. I should start soon. If you want to get in touch with me, please do so. I would love to hear from you. if there are newbies out there, perhaps we could be of help to each other. Thanks

Im in Thornhill, new to trading/investing. I'd like to gather a group of people for weekly meetings to exchange ideas and strategies.

I am experienced long term trader / short term investor and your neighbor. No sure about weekly meetings, but would be nice to meet and talk about trading.

Cheers

Stock:)

Wow..thornhill is kind of end of the world for me ;) I am right on bloor/lansdowne area (GTA). I am looking to see if anyone has office (right here in GTA) so that i could share and do the trading/learning (although I could do it from my home). Futures would be best. I haven't started my trading yet. I am ready to go

You mean - that's what you 'meant'?..ha..ha..ha :LOL:

Thank God! His name was not Black Eyed Peas..lol

Sure, who cares what they say in forum such as this one or care to spell check an e-mail. I am sure every one would do or might have done similar mistakes. Haven't you?

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man"

- George Bernard Shaw

I am from downtown toronto. Iam a newbie and interested in crude oil trading. Anyone wanna meet for a coffee, we can meet. Send me a private message with your tel. As I don't drive, I prefer bloor/young area near the library..either tim horton or starbucks..but we can discuss other locations. Thanks