Is greed good or bad in forex ?

gigiones

I think greed in trading is much much bad so greed is very harmful to all traders.I also think it is big reason of our loss in trading and it can give us a big loss.

I think greed in trading is much much bad so greed is very harmful to all traders.I also think it is big reason of our loss in trading and it can give us a big loss.

Trade2Win has 33 different vice presidents each earning over 200 thousand dollars a year. Now I have spent the last two months analysing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out!

strong, sharp-clawed, hairy mammals.
clusters of trees.
bowel evacuations.

Trade2Win has 33 different vice presidents each earning over 200 thousand dollars a year. Now I have spent the last two months analysing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out!

Where did you find this out?
Who are they?
Truly interesting.

Have you tried just asking them?

Great Thanks for informing me that Trade2Winhas 33 different vice presidents and they are earning a lot in forex.

Greed ...

Assuming that you agree, not knowing which way the market price action really goes, depending on fundamental news, economic data and interpreting those, spikes caused by technical or other mistakes, central bank behavior, greed is a bad thing. Each move retraces and if you are able to replace greed by a logical based plan to realize your profit, having a sustainable edge, you're at the highest level.

"Let your winners run", or so they say, so, where is the line that you step over from letting your winning trades run, to greed ?

"Let your winners run", or so they say, so, where is the line that you step over from letting your winning trades run, to greed ?

The line is located exactly, where you have no plan except "let winners run". Depending on the timeframe, you're trading, price never will move without retracing. And sometimes a retrace will be start of a reversal.

So your plan always has to have a headline like R/R. It's "only" to decide (the most hard part for sure), which instruments yoi'll use to secure your profit, i.e. fixed trailing stops, fibonacci and/or pivot lines etc.

Greed is an emotion out of control which can influence your trading badly. Find or create yourself a strategy and stick to its rules (and money management) to get over emotions (including greed) during trading.