Google Spreadsheet for real time market data from 52 exchanges and coinmarketcap

acosmos

Recently I made a Google Spreadsheet for myself to monitor my portfolio of cryptocurrencies and market data .
What it can do:

1. Monitoring of prices in real time. 14 exchanges are supported: *BitFinex, Bitstamp,Bittrex,Bleutrade,BTC-E,C-Cex,Cex IO,Exmo,HitBTC,Indacoin,Kraken,Kuna,Livecoin,Poloniex,YoBit* - You can get average price or "specific exchange" price.
2. Send message to Telegram in case if the price hits the "goal"
3. Have functions to convert to any Ticker to currency: "AUD", "BRL", "CAD", "CHF", "CNY", "EUR", "GBP", "HKD", "IDR", "INR", "JPY", "KRW", "MXN", "RUB"
4. Pulls up the current table for all currencies from coinmarketcap
5. Pulls up a list of new coins that appear on exchanges (from coinmarketcap)
6. Get market data for 700+ coins from coinmarketcap. You can easy get these data for any coin using simple function =cmc(asset,option): id,name,symbol,rank,price_usd,price_btc,24h_volume_usd,market_cap_usd,available_supply,total_supply,percent_change_1h,percent_change_24h,percent_change_7d,last_updated
7. Get a real time balances from poloniex (polo only)

Google Spreadsheet works in the cloud (for free). There is no need to have a server. The entire installation is to just make a copy of table to your Google Drive.

I have tried to did everything as simple as possible. Everyone will be able to reconfigure by itself. Who wants the same spreadsheet - touch me in PM @acosmos
Guys, this is not a freebie stuff.

Screenshots:
qtbjQ3k.png

YZN1BOQ.png

Fp16uG1.png