Is it good to use two Brokers

bigboyfx

Hello, I am not sure about this, but I feel like opening another account with another broker. I currently use PROFIFOREX. Although I have made a reasonable amount of money there, but I feel like splitting my profit in two and moving the other half to another broker. If you think this is ok, please recommended another reliable broker, where I can trade successfully as I do with Profiforex.

Hello, I am not sure about this, but I feel like opening another account with another broker. I currently use PROFIFOREX. Although I have made a reasonable amount of money there, but I feel like splitting my profit in two and moving the other half to another broker. If you think this is ok, please recommended another reliable broker, where I can trade successfully as I do with Profiforex.

your trading successfully isnt really down to the broker
You could try the ones advertised extensively on this site..fxcm, fxpro etc

I think it good to have 2 brokers. When I trading with HSBC direct bank feed, I got good price. When I open Citi I realise some HSBC price was not so good and Citi better. Now I use multibank.
If you are using market maker broker then the brokers will have very different pricing for sure.

Hello, I checked out Profiforex yesterday and I registered an account. I have started trading already, the process was so easy and simple. I have heard so much about this broker. SO, lets see how it goes. :smart:

well as the man shouted half way down as he fell from a 12 story building

"so far so good"
N

Its always a good idea to split up the portfolio into two accounts if you have come considerable amount of money so that you can find some sort for security for yourself. I have more than two accounts. You may consider any well regulated and reputed broker for trading.

It also benefit you to split money in two brokers to control your emotions. In a big account, it will be a bit difficult to keep emotions silent. The security point is good but I don't think it as majore concern because you will be investing in a regulated broker.

Havent read the thread fully,but I use two brokers. One is a so called bucket shop that gives me great prices on most majors and the other I use as it gives better spreads on the other pairs,simple as that

Been using three brokers to date,,, but not the commonly advertised..mostly those who give really low leverage and require huge capital amounts

Well I have 02 brokers at the moment.
Never had any issue with them up to now.

I think it is good to have 02 brokers . We cannot predict the future. Don't like lose my all money to a scammer.

I think there is no effect using two brokers for two different accounts. The special thing need to keep your eye on the secure and the profit.

Havent read the thread fully,but I use two brokers. One is a so called bucket shop that gives me great prices on most majors and the other I use as it gives better spreads on the other pairs,simple as that

So you trade with a bucketshop on purpose. Interesting.

Been using three brokers to date,,, but not the commonly advertised..mostly those who give really low leverage and require huge capital amounts

sure i do,there not what they used to be. ! pip fixe3d on euro with bonuses attatched,why not

I think there is no effect using two brokers for two different accounts. The special thing need to keep your eye on the secure and the profit.

Of course there is. Its just about the prices. When I want to take a trade I know which broker to go for. I reckon it saves a lot during the course of a year.

I guess not all brokers are good for scalping so in this case, we have to use a broker that has lightening fast execution. Then you can use your other broker for swing and day trading.

Having multiple brokers is good for redundancy purpose, reducing impact of broker's bankruptcy and meeting your different trading needs (spreads, swaps etc).

Hey I use profiforex too. I don't know about using two brokers though since I haven't tried doing it myself. What does one gain from using two brokers btw? o.o

Hey I use profiforex too. I don't know about using two brokers though since I haven't tried doing it myself. What does one gain from using two brokers btw? o.o

Plenty of good reasons have been mentioned in this thread. I just think it is the smart thing to do above everything else.

I'm trading with both two broker Hotforex and Fxpro, so It doesn't matter to trade with not only one broker.

Thanks for your reply. At least, there are others who think using more than on broker is good. I still agree with not going with the most advertised broker. It seems that the unpopular brokers are the ones that offers good trading condition, I can see that in Profiforex. So, do you have any idea or share with me a broker that is as reliable or trustworthy as my current broker?