Gold and Forex -- Trading GROUP CHAT -- JOIN FREE

Weisz Trading

GOLD and FOREX -- Trading GROUP CHAT -- JOIN FREE

GOLD AND MORE -- TRADING COMMUNITY GROUP CHAT -- JOIN FOR FREE!

What?
In this group chat, traders can directly come in contact with each other about events in the financial markets. When to buy, if anybody buys, news, it's all in there!

Which Application?
We use the secure, encrypted, application called Symphony. It's like WhatsApp, but it's more secure. All big banks like Citibank, Barclays and Bank of America Merril Lynch use this application to deal internally.

How to join for free
You need an invitation from the network. You just need to reply to this thread and we'll take care of the process.
If you have any questions, just reply and we will respond the same day.

Regulations
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
- No swearing nor curse words allowed.
- If your recommendations turn out to be false, or our fellow traders have encountered heavy losses, for a long time, you will be kicked out.
- Trade with at least $1000 in XAU(Gold) or XAG(Silver) or currencies.
- Money talks, bull walks.

JOIN OUR GROUP CHAT AND TRADE WITH OTHERS, LIVE. IT'S FREE!
ONLY FOR ANDROID AND iOS

Meet Symphony
Symphony is a web-based content management system (CMS) that enables users to create and manage websites and web applications of all shapes and sizes—from the simplest of blogs to bustling news sites and feature-packed social networks. With Symphony, you can build just about anything, and that's what sets it apart from most other CMSs. Instead of making all kinds of assumptions about your content and what you'll be doing with it, Symphony gives you the tools to make those decisions for yourself.

From its very beginning, Symphony has been engineered around principles like openness, simplicity, and standards-compliance. This approach has resulted in a granular architecture that's easy to customize at every level, and a clean, minimal core that's high on efficiency and low on bloat. It's also led to the adoption of open standards like XML and XSLT, which make the system more transparent and free it from constraints common to other CMSs.

Thanks to its unique development philosophy, Symphony's been designed to ensure that you'll have complete control over all aspects of your project, from the data model to the presentation layer and everything in between.

groupchat_primar-100007977-gallery.jpg

Fotolia_52469437_Subscription_XXL.jpg

Last edited:
Group Chat 11 is currently full. Get in line for Group Chat 12. Don't wait too long, the financial markets move fast!

Hello Doodboy,

A group chat requires at least 10 people and a maximum of 35, otherwise the group is either too small or too crowded.
Being silent for a long period of time results into a kick.

Hello Doodboy,

A group chat requires at least 10 people and a maximum of 35, otherwise the group is either too small or too crowded.
Being silent for a long period of time results into a kick.

if collaboration sharing ideas is the real motive i suggest looking into this web/ios chat app called discordapp.com where you can pretty much collab on so many levels share drag/drop/ any format file.. it's like a virtual chatroom i came across it recently and very impressive features...voice chat/unlimited users/charts sharing/videos embbed etc etc.. If i am to launch my own service, i'll use that...it features are just mind blowing..

an example is stocks room (from reddit) which is active during market hours https://www.reddit.com/r/stocks (right side join our live chat!)

Latest post for Gold: 420 days ago.
HAHA nice going. Our chats are lit EVERY day.

yea, im not promoting stocks room or them just saying that "communication platform" is much better than some hidden app u gotta carry in your hand and actually type on the touch tech vs. keyboard/mouse where it's much easier n convenient to drag/drop/share charts/files of all format etc etc..user experience & simplicity tops anything...i once bought a 50in monitor..it was nice i cud see my charts but.. i went back to my 3 20" monitors..cuz of convenience they brought me the compactness and told myself during markets hours, what will benefit me..and found my answer simplicity vs. bells n whistles.

For group chat I much rely on ChatWing. Because by using this web based chat app I can easily communicate with lot of guys at the same time. Also ChatWing chat has the option for social media website as well. You can register on ChatWing using your Social Media accounts like- FB, LinkedIn, G+, Twitter and more.