GNI Touch or other UK based direct access broker recommendations

peace

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has experience of trading via GNI Touch (apparently they are the largest futures brokerage in the World).

If there are other UK based direct access brokers you could recommned, that would be grand.

Peace

Hi,

I posted a similar question a few days back but nobody answered - I'm interested to find out more about GNI Touch as well. They're part of Man Financial which used to be ED & F Man which used to be Tate and Lyle, the sugar company, so they've got a bit of history.

Searching this forum I came across Berkeley Futures, but not recommendations or warnings.

Hi Ahardy66

I've heard about Berkley too, who else is on your shortlist?

Peace

Last edited:
Maybe Interactive Brokers - IB - but I'm not trying to sign up immediately, still have a couple of weeks to go before I'm reach that stage - meaning that I don't know much. The thing that interests me most is which brokers have the best reputation for least slippage - but I can only find secondary chit chat about it.

Seems to me that there's little point in opting for a broker who'll give you $1 cheaper commissions, if you've no idea that you might be getting the occasional $100 slippage you didn't bargain for.

Hey look, I graduated from Newby status to Rookie. I'm obviously going places here ;)

I've obtianed pricing from both Berkley and GNI, on the basis of commissions GNI are just ahead.

Obviously it would be nice to hear about performance from existing users.

What platform/ charting package would you recommend?

Peace

Just discovered from GNI Touch that their order entry program only runs on Windows XP. So that rules out them out for me since I've only got Mac and Linux and WinNT4.