GKFX (former Smart Live Markets)

Anyone know what happened with there charts today? I have a candle at 15:00 then nothing until 16:55 with everything gaping lower. I'm not sure if this is an after the fact problem or there was an issue live. Could someone please enlighten me.

Front ends to MT4

Just thought I'd revive this thread as it's been quiet for a long time.

I posted about these in a non-GKFX thread, but I think perhaps they deserve highlighting for anyone quickly looking for more information about GKFX itself.

Not new (but were new to me):

http://www.gkfx.co.uk/MyFX

(GLE posted about this ages ago, but I was away from the forum at that time, so didn't notice it)

Even more impressive (apparently) is:

http://www.gkfx.co.uk/metatrader-booster-package

There are conditions attached to both (number of trades and|or minimum deposit), and they are live-account only.

For those who (like myself) find execution on raw MT4 a little clumsy, MyFx looks pretty good. The booster package may be a bit OTT, but perhaps nice to have.

I think GKFX (former Smart Live Markets) now deserves a new thread. I have been trading CFDs with them for a week and I must say I am quite surprised how well they perform and execute on the MT4 platform. They made a 30% genuine deposit bonus offer for Swedish citizens (trading standard lots CFDs) that was hard to resist. I deposit enough money to start trading with the MT4 trading tool MYFX and I found trading MT4 using it a amazingly easy and effortless. No need to fiddle with your own EA's and scripts and the inbuilt feature of the MYFX trading tool platform took the MT4 platform to yet another higher level.

I have previously been trading SB with GKFX but found at the time they had some hard work to do on the MT4 platform, both service and execution wise. Being a pioneer offering SB on a MT4 platform they obviously had a challenge on their hands but maybe now they are ready for the big time.

@gle: Have you ever used the booster package, or have you given up on GKFX now? (you did post about your bonus woes a while ago).

@gle: Have you ever used the booster package, or have you given up on GKFX now? (you did post about your bonus woes a while ago).
No I haven't used the Booster package as I haven't traded with them again. My bonus problem was quite a while back in time, today they might have gotten their act together. I still have got a very small funded live account though, but I'm in no hurry trading with them again as, they have not since it happen, shown good will in paying me back for my loss.:)