GBPUSD

GBPUSD

For the cognoscenti - there are none here but maybe some foreigner from Hong Kong or Singapore or China might stumble in to look and see this piece of date and for sure as night follows day, be able to use it

RSI(21) has arrived and nicked its daily TF trendline. Serious? Pays to pay attention to this inherent weakness, it always has import, maybe not right away but it is showng weakness. Daily Price GBPUSD has not broken the price trendline and has a perfect hit at the trendline.

Yeah baby, Life is good :) :) :) :)

GBPUSD

For the cognoscenti - there are none here but maybe some foreigner from Hong Kong or Singapore or China might stumble in to look and see this piece of date and for sure as night follows day, be able to use it

RSI(21) has arrived and nicked its daily TF trendline. Serious? Pays to pay attention to this inherent weakness, it always has import, maybe not right away but it is showng weakness. Daily Price GBPUSD has not broken the price trendline and has a perfect hit at the trendline.

Yeah baby, Life is good :) :) :) :)

Yeah baby, read quote first about the daily TF trendline. It is breaking the trendline now - but the bar is not yet complete.

GBPUSD:

So dig this. This is the juiciest SHORT in existence is the Short from the new top, possibly from 1.33 will dive bomb the triangle like a friggin Hydrogen bomb and will go right to the axis of the triangle often to the exact bottom of it.

:):):):)

Fingers crossed for good luck

Hydrogen bomb happening as called ............. but we take no chances by getting complacent. keep eye on 1H and/or 5-min. for when to exit Short

GBPUSD take short profits 1.3092. The "bp" has been taken out. High leverage short is now concluded. Same 5-min. chart from previous posts used for the whole down move.

Short will be resumed after the 200-pd ema and the base trendline and the low are taken out to the downside

Big money baby. :):):):) Whopping profits. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

GBPUSD:

New fresh Shorts only if/when < 1.3075 and 1.3058 ...... that's right, 2 short entries on 5-min. TF if and only if the sub-low and the wave low are each taken out to the downside. STOP = bp + 1 hair = 1.3090. Placing the Stops because drunker than a skunk and will pass out soon :) :) :) :) :) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

GBPUSD:

If it continues to go my way to the short side, I expect next target to be within the triangle. This triangle was mentioned earlier and a dive bomb into it expected. Question is where exactly is the dive bomb likely to end? We are already close to entering the zone of the traingle (daily TF)

Targets are 1.2920 or 1.2898 or 1.2876

Will look at other targets if these get exceeded.. The 3 targets above envelope the axis of the triangle nicely. The axis is where there is the strongest support shelf.

But this will be reviewed when sober. :) :) :) :)

One other possibility is ................... the obvious trap ............ BEAR is a sneaky fella and knows he can catch even the players off guard.

By not getting fixated on the ongoing Short and instead looking for reasons why HE will try to trip me up, there is ONLY one good way for him to do it. How so and why? Have a look at the daily TF and note than the drop to now from the top has halted at no real known resistance level - except for the daily trendline which is broken - but there is a significant support at the low of the 12/12/19 bar. Why? Because it is an internal 4th wave and such an area within a wave always gives support/resistance in a strong way.

Therefore the son of a gun can just quit the short and blast north again for a rally for a while before then resuming the short.

Play it by ear.

Too drunk to think anymore.

Hasta la vista amigos

What a stunning occupation, this trading - God, do I love it so!!!! :):):):)

GBPUSD:

New fresh Shorts only if/when < 1.3075 and 1.3058 ...... that's right, 2 short entries on 5-min. TF if and only if the sub-low and the wave low are each taken out to the downside. STOP = bp + 1 hair = 1.3090. Placing the Stops because drunker than a skunk and will pass out soon :) :) :) :) :) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Suffered a STOPLOSS trigger. No biggie, loss soooo smalll its all part of the game. All this sh*t hapened while I was passed out drunk asleep hahahahaha. But far more important than the monetary value is the terrible terrible terrible fact that I had a losing trade, hahahahahahaha, I like to keep winning/losing above 90%. Losing trades are what killed Muhammd Ali, the punches to the head and stomach were just too much for this Alpha to bear. My motto has been winning/losing must be stellar.

There was another error I almost made but came out of it at the last minute and just as well as I have to do more research onthe method NOW. A few posts back I said to take profits if the trendline broke after a long-range "bp" - I must qualify this by adding only if a nearby resistance verifies a reversal breakout. In any event even though I stayed on the right track it has punched a hole in my thought-ing and now needs more tweaking. Another thing is that trendlines have decreasing meaning and importance the lower the timeframe. So in any event a trendline break on a 5-min. frame will not be as important as a daily break. But wait a bloooooody second - I have seen even a 5-min TL break be quite significant.

so, fck it! The learning has to go on - found a weakness and have to plug up the hole. :) :) :)

Yipie kai yeh ....................

see current right in the NOW GBP hit at Fibo's level after being rejected at Fibo's 261.8% at the big rally yesterday on 5-min.

Why of course the NOW rally has taken off from the 361.8% level. They all said to me, 361.8% is not a valid level. I told 'em all to f**** off. GBP is only one of many damsels that prove its very very valid.. Next is 423.6% at 1.2898

You gotta roll roll roll, you gotta thrill my soul, alright?

God, do I love it so! UK does not believe in God!!!! America does!!! :) So does Fibo! :) GOD compared to the American Express Card? = the latter is a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

GBPUSD:

Those who want to make some serious money on GBPUSD both ways Long and short had better pay attention, now. Get your heads out your asses now and off the 2-minute timeframe and pay attention. Lift head up and have a look at the whole forest first - perhaps for the first time in a decade. then grab a beer and dig this:

See that sideways consolidation on the daily chart from October 21st to Nov 25th? That is a TRIANGLE. It is BEAR's and Prividence's sign to the astute trader letting them know that the next wave up is a TERMINAL WAVE to end the sequence - then comes a completion of the 1st wave up from Sept 3. Then starts a significant correction that will be a 3-legged wave, A-B-C.

So dig this. This is the juiciest SHORT in existence is the Short from the new top, possibly from 1.33 will dive bomb the triangle like a friggin Hydrogen bomb and will go right to the axis of the triangle often to the exact bottom of it.

Then a rally up for wave B to around 50% retracement of the drop and then finally a solid drop in a C wave to the triangle axis and/or lower. That will complete wave 2 down. We wait for this development before discussing bigger waves possibility

Big money can be made on this overall scenario. Done it time and again. I will knock down 700-850k on this play.

Start your auxiliary engines now. Your main engine was started as per my instruction on August 22 (see posts above)

Good luck (95% of a fella's problems vanish when he has dough in his pocket - this site is so depressing theyneed to make some dough and therefore lighten up) :):):):)

Fingers crossed for good luck

Posted December 9th (see quote) ...................... the hydrogen bomb has arrived at the outer fringes of the triangle zone.

There is another hydrogen bomb of a different sort, a softer variety, a silky soft smooth skin with a voice so mellifluous that it knocks Fibo to his ass - the added umph from the sweet French lingo and the exponential sweeter Creole is no small matter ....................... at 0:42 :) :) :) :) :)

What has made me the most-est money in TRADING/INVESTING?

Being able to count from 1 to 5. That's it. Its that simple. All the other stuff is fluff. The only other important aspect of being able to count from 1 to 5 is that the Mathematics of WAVES has the essential building foundation based on the series 1,2,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 ....................... and so on approaching the constant 1.618 when divided one by the other.

With the 2 together, Fibo can take on any army any time any place and plug 'em all. It son't matter how big the army is against Fibo. They got no chance. Now on top of my own native ability, if you throw in GOD, its a friggin slaughter house for opponents.

See the Daily GBP chart I showed days and days ago ............ same chart, no change but only look at the text numbered waves in white = 5 waves :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

see quote for this ........... "See that we are in a 5th wave up and the triangle mentioned?"

How friggin dumb is that to stick one's neck out in calling something anything to do with 5 waves at a place called T2W? Dumb, dumb, dumb. So if wrong, the ridicule will pour in. Hahahaha. Let it come.

See my chart with the clear 5 waves shown on Daily. I didn't know yesterday where the 5th wave would end. Can't say I do today either. But I go by odds and yesterday was a Fibo at 1.33 and today there is one at 1.3537

View attachment 271703

Posted on December 12 ............. the 5-wave move = the muscle of FIBO = just being able to count 1-5, no Calculus, Trig or Algebra required.

Nobody here is going to get it but hey what the heck, you never know, some fella who is on the verge of breaking free of his bondage to the T2W HERD might stumble into this concept and it might fire within him or her and start an avalanche toward success. One just never knows - even in prison there is always one who is planning an escape, for such individuals perennial bondage is not an option.

The power of the monthly timeframe shown when the daily timeframe has red-lined to its max. capability.

There is one other timeframe above the monthly - its the timeframe that has NO Time - its called God - Fibo invokes this only when /if his ass is totally up against the wall and there is zero chance of survival - never fails, never has, never will - EVER :)

GBP:

The Hydrogen Bomb from post#63 has arrived at the axis of the triangle as suspected and stated days ago. This Hydrogen Bomb is also known as a Rogue Wave of very high Wave Lambda and is called WAVE "A" :):):):)

from post #66: Targets are 1.2920 or 1.2898 or 1.2876

Now, muchos and muchachas, open up your charts and observe exactly where GBP has reached :whistle: :whistle: Arrived at my targets. Yippie kai yeh

Now remember this piece of nuggetissimo: when Price gets to the AXIS of the triangle (1.2876) it can and often does but not always go the end of the 4th wave triangle (1.2824). Not necesarily the low of the triangle, rather the final subwave end known as subwave "e" which is at 1.2824

Let's see if WAVE MECHANICS gives Fibo the ultimate prize - fck the money, already got that aplenty, now want the honors of a WAVE MECHANICS precision hit

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Posted 10 days ago and again in post #72 is the actual creme de la creme = the 5-wave move.

At the ocean where I always am and this being Christmas season I 've thrown up several prayers to THE MAN aka God to grant me a doubling of ability in TRADING skills. Note I did not ask for money. that would piss him off and shut him down and the comm line would be instantly chopped off - not in anger but in dismay.

I put in the work and then make the request. If the work has been awesome and intense the request is granted with ease. I won't know this until a massive cognition occurs. But the indication came-d in today when I bumped into a revelation by sheer folly of fortuitous serendipity. I'm going with it and will wait for more as if its true then the plateau where I was at has ended and the ascent o the next plateau is underway - akin to resistance becomes support.

Warning: drunker than a skunk during Christmas season and enjoying myself like nobody has a right to :):)

GBP: 1H ................ TA 101 is all that's reqd. Notice how GBP came soooooo close to my Fibo level in red but did not actually hit it? I take this as a margin of error or just good luck :):) She just simply loves FIBO. Top honors and thanks go to the Duke of London for turning me on to the 2 currency pairs GBPUSD and GBPJPY. Also exploring EurGbp, not ready yet but will be soon.

Holy Mother of God! What a Christmas! The best EVER! :):):) The Fibo bull-market continues unabated. THEY, even the professors are saying that nobody can escape a complete account wipe-out especially after the stupidity demonstrated in pages 1-10 of my thread in signature 6 months ago that had all of ET lafffing their asses off. Hey, I don't mind.

If/when it happens I'll sell everything and go on a world trip and come back broke and DO IT AGAIN. :)

Meanwhile the bullmarket in Fibo rages on.

Merry Christmas amigos

GBP 1H simplified, simple simple simple

The work of ART here on the the daily chart is how GBP came down to the Axis of the triangle hitting my targets and then doing the current rebound.

Now note this: there is a fella here named dbphoenix who shit-kicked and abused the venerable Macd indicator that has stood the test of time and is even used by Warren and other top cats .................

Well, this is for anyone who listens to such gobbledegook and trashing of such a stellar indicator that has stood the test of time

Daily chart: massive negative divergence shown on Macd in the 5th wave = standard use of Macd for wavers. Then to top it all of, Macd after breaking its trendline goes up in rally mode to hit the underside of the trendline and kiss it and then flee south.. Then comes down and generates a lower low but still above the 0-line even though RSI broke 50.

The biggest problem with traders is not the tools, its their position on the TONE SCALE ................ most stuck in locking themselves in as prisoners and only they have the key and and power to unlock the door. But they won't.

Notice how Divinity provided the Fibo level that runs right thru' coincident and coterminous with the Axis of the triangle. Sheer poetry, baby. :)

A better profession than this? Dream on! Doctor ______ makes 475k per year but works 15 hours or more per day and is always on call, stressed out to the max. Had he studied TA instead he could give up that stupid sh*t and have 23 hours off per day and often months off per year for exponentially more moolah per year. But that is HIS level of HAVINGNESS. Each has his own. Crosses to bear.