Fxview feedback?

absence

39 7
Looking for genuine traders reviews for fxview. Conditions look good. Should I, as a beginner, go for them?

Felix_trade

30 4
Would call it a good broker. Have been trading with them & as far as conditions are concerned, has been pretty good. Use their demo account first, test them and then go live if satisfied.

PaulyZ

35 3
Surely someone to go for as a beginner. you'll be able to save. Most reliable brokers have high commissions, if commissions are zero spreads are not cut out.
They are surprisingly offering good package for cost saving plus are under safe hands. I'd say go for it.

Henry_6

22 5
Yes. The conditions offered by Fxview are surely the best currently. If you're doubtful, better open 2 accounts and diversify the funds.

absence

39 7
Thank you for the replies. Fxview does seem good so far. Do let me know if you guys have tried connecting your accounts for copy trading. Since i am just starting out, i was thinking for copy trading. TIA

Mikehendrick

9 1
I started trading with them about a month back, got attracted to the low spreads. Found others offering the same but found better reviews for Fxview. Was using XTB earlier, the spreads can be a bit harsh. So far I have not faced any issues with Fxview but it might be too early to form an opinion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock