Futures Rollover to M

Rollover to M

Just a reminder for anyone trading US futures that tomorrow (Thursday 11 March) is the rollover day for the June contract, which has the letter M.

The last trading day of the March futures, H, is on Thursday March 19, which is triple witching.

Cheers Skim :cool:

Its amazing how quick rollover's seem to come around :D

CJ

Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd. Harpier cries:'tis time! 'tis time! Round about the caldron go; In the poison'd entrails throw.— Toad, that under cold stone, Days and nights has thirty-one; Swelter'd venom sleeping got, Boil thou first i' the charmed pot! Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble. Fillet of a fenny snake, In the caldron boil and bake; Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat,and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,— For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf; Witches' mummy; maw and gulf Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark; Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark; Liver of blaspheming Jew; Gall of goat, and slips of yew Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse; Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips; Finger of birth-strangled babe Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,— Make the gruel thick and slab: Add thereto a tiger's chaudron, For the ingredients of our caldron. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble. Cool it with a baboon's blood, Then the charm is firm and good.

Attachments

• fuseli.witches.jpg
    fuseli.witches.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 479
The Three Witches ... :cheesy:

Johann Heinrich Füssli...I'm impressed :cool:

CJ

Not only is it rollover day, but we have the delights of Messrs Greenspan and Bush speaking:

Alan Greenspan Speaks! Thursday - Mar 11, 2004

10:00 AM ET : Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan to testify to the House Education & the Workforce Committee on U.S. education and innovation, in Washington .

Who's Speaking ... Thursday - Mar 11, 2004

1:40 PM ET : President George W. Bush to hold a conversation on the U.S. economy, at USA Industries in Bay Shore, New York. .

TheBramble

No you were not. I may be unfair but I find it difficult to imagine Mr Bush having any sort of useful conversation about the economy, unless it is all written down for him! Maybe its just his style.

I don't even think he is any good at the 'smoke and mirrors' approach. best leave that to Mr Greenspan but judging by the current situation it looks like the smoke has been blown away and the mirrors have been smashed.

Regards

bracke

I was flicking through the channels just now and Joke Straw was speaking so I've put Countdown on. :cheesy:

ps. Thanks for the reminder on M Skim.

Futures Change Over Dates

Can somebody advise what the offical change over dates for the March/June ES/NQ futures are?

Thanks

Spoon