From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

After another profitable rout yesterday, I am accepting forecasts as to how soon the 100% profit mark on my account will be breached. My guess - by the end of this very month. Sadly, all the desperate males have parted from this thread - I'm missing their voices. It's not like I think any of them could get me anywhere but still..

Great results. Well done mate!:clap: Are you still planning sharing the details of your strategy, or you decided to keep it private? I'd like to learn your approach.

Cheers

It will forever remain private and proprietary. At least, until I'm featured on the Forbes magazine cover page.:smart::cheesy:

I'm surprised none of the vocal naysayers from a year ago cared to comment this time. "You're overleveraged", "you're after our cash", "it will blow soon" - lol. Just because they can't trade doesn't mean no one can. They must have lost their shirt to scammers and bucket shops before growing so bitter.

babyjake1961 , what are you up to these days?

posing for Forbes ?...hey if he's made the grade then good luck to him

it was just that a lot of us were commenting on his over leveraged approach that statistically could prove problematic over the long term

N

Last edited: