From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

babyjake1961

391 13
With the leverage used it will happen sooner or later.
31.6% in week and essentially 2 trades is too much.
Real stop/loss or not.

I have no wish for you to lose your money at all. You have that sewn up on your own.
So how much time are you giving me to blow my account? Let's make a public bet, or something - otherwise, your rant is pointless.

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
So how much time are you giving me to blow my account? Let's make a public bet, or something - otherwise, your rant is pointless.

I make observations you call rants. About as strange as your use of stops. You know stop means stop and not time out right?
As you said I don't know the magic behind it.If you promise to keep using 80x leverage and fake stops would be interested.
No wimping down to lower lev ok.

babyjake1961

391 13
I make observations you call rants. About as strange as your use of stops. You know stop means stop and not time out right?
As you said I don't know the magic behind it.If you promise to keep using 80x leverage and fake stops would be interested.
No wimping down to lower lev ok.

So no bet? How about a competition with your own system in terms of profit and drawdown over time?

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
So no bet? How about a competition with your own system in terms of profit and drawdown over time?

Unfortunately I don't have a magic bot I just trade myself unrestrained and across many pairs and indices, without secret numbers.

So me pointing out your use of leverage which is a fact and also funny s/l makes you this way!

Carry on we will enjoy your journey in any case.

babyjake1961

391 13
Unfortunately I don't have a magic bot I just trade myself unrestrained and across many pairs and indices, without secret numbers.

So me pointing out your use of leverage which is a fact and also funny s/l makes you this way!

Carry on we will enjoy your journey in any case.
Is that the only way you can be (questionably) useful?

marsman

105 3
Hey babyjake1961, I made the same bad experiences when discussing. They are not worth it... Just concentrate on your trading and own stuff... That's at least what I have learnt and am practicing now... It is useless and fruitless to discuss with ignorants...

Reactions: babyjake1961

babyjake1961

391 13
After another profitable rout yesterday, I am accepting forecasts as to how soon the 100% profit mark on my account will be breached. My guess - by the end of this very month. Sadly, all the desperate males have parted from this thread - I'm missing their voices. It's not like I think any of them could get me anywhere but still..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock