FREE 99.9% Successful Trades For All Level Of Traders (REAL TIME)

brilliant look forward to your trades,please try and call them out as soon as you can so we can jump on board at the same time as you

Trades are executed realtime. Just download the platform and login to view exact second when trade was executed.

for login info, visit post#2 Here

P.S Try to be login around 11.40pm New York Time (EST)

Are you saying you have entered a trade today? Are you going to tell you which pair it was? Not that I believe any of the nonsense you posted by the way.

I really don't care if you believe or not, so dont try wasting your effort trying to pass over words of discouragement because i gained victory over pessimistic individuals a long time ago :) . This really is what made me a HUGE success in my private trading. . What i care about is how successful I and other members trading this way feel; especially When we know our success rate is pretty on the HIGH Side :) and we have a trading edge. Honestly, I guess if i had people like you around me, i would have given up trading even ever before I started!

After 10Trades of no loser starting today, I would post here the advantages of no SL trading, ways traders can profit from it without ever getting burnt, and why half baked traders will always lose trading without a SL when the tools to succeed are not present.

Trading with no SL is an Art that honestly beats technical analysis :)

P.S, My previous losing trades was intentional to get a feel of traders who believe and traders who don't believe that 99.9% win exist.

I guarantee 20 successful trades without a loser.

100% guaranteed: :smart:

P.S, My previous losing trades was intentionally to get a feel of traders who believe and traders who don't believe that 99.9% win exist.

I guarantee 20 successful trades without a loser.

100% guaranteed: :smart:

Oh now I understand, those were intentional losses, the real trading starts today. Sorry to have doubted you.

Last edited:
Oh now I understand, those were intentionally losses, the real trading starts today. Sorry to have doubted you.

Oh,, then i'm sorry for the last post before this. I did those intentional losses for an educational purpose too. This way members here can see both advantages and disadvantages of SL's.

For me , i can't stay too long watching the market; I cant stay too long when the HEAT is on (HEAT refers to when price approches your SL and the fear to lose that trade shows up from nowhere!).

Maximum time i Watch my platform is 10minutes a day. The moment i place the trade, I'm off to something else.

No SL trading rules out 2 from the 3 enemies of traders (hope, greed and fear). With no SL, no fear, and no greed); only hope exist, and with the right tools, combined with the right timing, the probability of hope rises 70%.

this means you can always take out 70% of your profit into your local bank account then leave the rest to continue.

Before withdrawing profit, there's also a calculation to be done on % of the highest open losing trade.

watchout for the next.....

Trade Executed.
View Entry, TP and SL in the Platform
End result Probability: 100%
Duration of this trade may last: Unknown

Basically, I use STOP LOSSES but they are wide and not like the usual stop losses every other trader uses.

Trade Executed.
View Entry, TP and SL in the Platform
End result Probability: 100%
Duration of this trade may last: Unknown

LOL !

So if I understand it, you are going to sit on this trade forever until it hits your target.

Why didn't I think of that ?

there are techiques to trade with wide range stop losses. And a clear calculation must be done based on the trader's equity if he/she is looking to trade the FX this way. Also there're points and levels in the market one should know, Else we all know the end result! :cry:

Do traders know the duration a trade will last? :rolleyes:
Also, there are stop losses, so trade wont be forever!

As a matter of fact there are traders who use time as an exit point, therefore they know exactly what the duration of a trade is. For example there are US equities day traders who buy/sell at the open and exit at the close...exactly 6.5 hours per trade. The criteria or screening they use enables this type of trading. What the success or failure rates are I don't know, but it does exist.

Enlighten yourself.

Peter

Do traders know the duration a trade will last? :rolleyes:
Also, there are stop losses, so trade wont be forever!

Yes they do - if a trade isn't going my way after a certain period - I get out,

Why wait to hit your stop loss ? Why not get out when the market doesn't go the way you expect ? You can always get back in again.